1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Implicit Networks sues... everyone

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 21 Feb 2008.

1. Anakha

Anakha Minimodder

I've got patent pending on "Assisting friction-free motion with one or more fixed or positionable cylindrical bearings", and will be suing everyone everywhere.

2. Goos!e

Goos!e What's a Dremel?

Hmm im not soooo technical but.. i gues its liek the same with webdesign? if a customer comes to ya and says i want it to look like this n that... (in technical terms: this thing should be able to do that) and you set 2 peeps on the page design.. im pretty sure they both will come up with very similar ideas and designs... so wich one is infringing?
    hope i tried to express myself clear :(
    Point being: I didnt get what they are whining about... demultiplexing wtF? but couldn't it be possible that the companys being sued kinda invented the crap theirselves? as i said i have no clue about this "deep techy" stuff..

Ya prolly have to be careful when ya go in a guitar-shop nowadays.. pick up one and just test it and swing a tune.. that a riaa goon will pop up and sue ya for unlawful spreading metallica tunes to the public (sorry for off topic)

What i also don't quite get is: IF!!!! They win... and all companys have to pay em like whatever... that would be like a 1 time deal no?..
    If I!!! would be smart enough to invent something...wich is pretty much usable too..wouldn't i try to team up with whatever company and earn money WITH them? just the way i see it...

3. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Sounds like packet sniffing, doesn't it?

4. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

substitute packet with drugs and you get what Implicit wants....

Tags: Add Tags