1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors I Hit a Raccoon, In Pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by speedfreek, 24 Apr 2008.

1. tleilax

tleilax What's a Dremel?

Sorry, my english is good, but not that good...
    What's a deductible? Is that the part of the repairs you have to pay yourself before the insurance pays the rest? If so, that a huge amount to pay...

I pay a little bit more insurance, but I don't have to pay for my own damages.

How much do you spend a year on your insurance? I just want to compare with our local prices?

2. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

I pay a little under $2000 a year on insurance with only one ticket on my record from a few years ago. I really get hosed on my insurance because of my age and the value of the car. 2k was the cheapest I could find.

Tomorrow morning after work I get my body parts back from the shop all painted and everything. It was starting to remind me of high school when I was the only one without a car, its hard to ride your bike 8 miles to school.

3. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I have never seen that much damage due to a raccoon

I really feel sorry for you

4. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

I friggen hate deer. I've hit three, with no insurance. One wasnt to bad and I fixed it myself. And oddly the other two didnt hardly do anything to the car (low profile, deer went flying).

Im going to develop a neurotoxin just to deal every deer in the world a death blow, stupid dumb animals. >:|

5. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

The animal I don't get, is rabbits.

They wait for you at the side of the road, and as soon as they see you, they plant themselves in front of your tyre, and just stare at you. Things like this make me find evolution hard to take in...survival of the fittest? More like survival of the dumbest...

6. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

+1 Please start in Minnesota after you're done, because driving out to the lake at night, i see them on the side of the road, they see me, then they run out, then i scream "THE F#$% DEER?" and swerve.

Tags: