1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Iron Man

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 9 May 2008.

1. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

I was watching someone play this on a PS3 in HMV the other day, even on a HD tv it still looks pretty poor in the grahics department and I agree that the levels look kind of empty.

As a juxta pose to the good games from good films how about good games from bad films?

One that's stuck in my mind for years was the Speccy version of Cobra, it was a sideways scrolling platform/shooter combo that was an immense amount of fun - which is something I can't say about the film.

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

punisher and Chronicles of Ridick..... they rocked!

3. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

And that's alot of balls

4. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

just out of curiosity has any game ever received a lower mark, at bit-tech?

5. ChiperSoft

ChiperSoft What's a Dremel?

Matrix: Path of Neo was an excellent tie-in for the entire matrix series. The ending sucked, but the brothers themselves said there's not much you can do about that.

The Terminator 3 tie-in was also an excellent game. My roommate and I had loads of fun running through that third-person shooter.

Going the other direction (game to movie) I have three titles I always say. Tomb Raider, Mortal Kombat (just the first one), and Super Mario Brothers.

Tags: Add Tags