1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Battlefield Bad Company Demo

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by koola, 6 Jun 2008.

1. koola

koola Minimodder

Yeah, deffo not the game for you then. Like COD4, this game is really all about MP.

You haven't driven a tank yet :jawdrop:

One thing that pissed me off last night was the artillery camping. Eventually I ended up knifing the SOB, loosing 20 points then gaining 200+ points. Just hope you don't encounter me on the artillery :D

2. BigD79

BigD79 Gadding about...

tut tut, tking just because you want a go isn't very sporting!!

I thought the sp was average but it was fairly humorus, enough for me to have a giggle! but the mp is the part that intrests me the most in games, AI still has its limits.

3. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

well yesterday i fired a rocket into building and well no damage? maybe casue it still only demo version

4. BigD79

BigD79 Gadding about...

It depends on the part of the building you target not all of it is destructable.
    i guess it has to be as you could level the entire map with the arty and then you'd have no cover and gameplay would suffer.

5. koola

koola Minimodder

He was on for the whole last round and the majority of the second. Some people can't share :rolleyes:

Depends, did it hit a wall or the roof as the roofs are not destructible. The structure of the buildings will remain in-tact else trigger friendly rocket noobs would flatten everywhere. Better explained in the vid below.

6. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

I have nailed down why i don't like it, No Keyboard and Mouse, i loved BF2 on PC, thought it was brilliant, but then i find it alot easier to control, it's just a shame that EA and Dice seem to be pleasing Console fans more than PC fans, afterall, the game is made on a PC.

Sam

7. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Well iv been playing this last couple of days and slowly getting into it. If you can find a good squad its actually quite fun!

Problem is if you cant, it can be very frustrating dying all the time due to no support.

I found a squad yesterday and we all used great teamwork - 3 of us destroyed the opposition and lead the charge. Later i joined some randoms and it wasnt the same, no one talked on their mics, everyone did their own thing - was not fun at all.

Anyone wanna get a few rounds going?
    Feel free to add me, my gamertag is: Mephestic

8. Island Dog

Island Dog What's a Dremel?

I have enjoyed the demo, and will definitely buy it. However, I am really tired of the TK's. They should just have no friendly fire like COD4.

9. BigD79

BigD79 Gadding about...

I like the friendly fire option, it sorts the men from the boys imo. It forces the player to be more intelligent with their fire, spray and pay with -10 points. It results in a more tactical game, if thats what your after. Not checked but doesn't the mp options to host a match include FF on/off?

10. M4v3rick

M4v3rick What's a Dremel?

The demo looks awesome, can't wait to try

11. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

Gonna rent this for PS3. Had a lot of fun with the demo although the vehicle controls take some getting used to.