1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which fanboys are the worst?

Discussion in 'General' started by sotu1, 14 May 2008.

?

Which fanboys are the worst?

1. PS3

32 vote(s)
    9.6%
  2. XBox

23 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. PC

15 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. Mac

135 vote(s)
    40.5%
  5. Linux

41 vote(s)
    12.3%
  6. bit-tech

12 vote(s)
    3.6%
  7. nintendo/wii

3 vote(s)
    0.9%
  8. All of them. By definition.

72 vote(s)
    21.6%
  1. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

hehe, apologies if that came across ott, no harm intended, except maybe the slap. just read over my last post and realised how it came across! it's just one of those things that bugs me, tis all. still slapping you tho!

2. Colt 45 J

Colt 45 J Aye

I wish I could vote twice, I would have to say PS3, and Mac. Mac fanboys/girls spaz about mac's being so great all the time, I will give them that it is a good machine and is good for editing and such, but its not the only thing out there. PS3 fanboys/girls oh god don't get me started on them.. They go on.. and on... and on about how hd their system is and how awesome MGS4 was (it sucked ass, too many cutscenes) and about how all the other consoles suck. I think fanboys/girls should stfu they need to realize, that every system has pro's and con's.

3. bigc90210

bigc90210 Teh C

I voted for Mac, though i was expecting CounterStrike to be one of the options ;)

4. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

most, if not all of them. anyone who takes things to obsessive extremes wears thin pretty quickly methinks.

5. staples

staples What's a Dremel?

Tough choice over Mac and PS3 but I went with PS3.
    Something about fanboys that are after 3 years still ranting over the potential of a product which is still in its gameplay infancy that really annoys me.

6. Gooey_GUI

Gooey_GUI Wanted: Red Shirts

I voted Mac, but wondered why Commodore was left off. :rolleyes:

:D

7. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

bit-tech.net fanboys are the worst hands-down. doesn't matter what they're supporting, which soon-to-be-obsolete device, you guys are ****ing annoying when it comes to product devotion, and that sort of dedication and energy is why I love this forum so much!

Candies for everyone :D

8. culley

culley What's a Dremel?

Personally i don't interact with many Linuxite's on a daily basis but something i do interact with and hear is Mac fanboy's all out drooling over the perfect OS.

I'm on my Mac Mini right now lol, but i don't prefer Mac's i have my mac mini for light operations my Vista machine for the heavy duty audio/video conversions and what not and my xubuntu file server for dishing out the scooby snacks.

9. JamesCreese

JamesCreese What's a Dremel?

The fan boys who suck are the "fan boys suck" fan boys. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and the only people who should be critisised is those who critisie each others imo :D

10. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Mac fan boys take the look at me/snob cake big time.

11. Timmy_the_tortoise

Timmy_the_tortoise International Man of Awesome

All fanboys annoy me... and so do all the anti-fanboys who won't shut up about how they hate fanboys.