1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress BlackMod@WaterCooling UPLOADED VIDEOS

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Hardpetas, 25 Aug 2008.

1. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

I project, apart from for the contest, try to improve my last mods, because I did them hurriedly and this one I it ploughed with mas calmness, now that I arrange of mas money me pus to buy better(best) material and better tools.

We begin.

HARDWARE
    Dual Intel Core 805
    Plate Msi 7173 (soon Asus P5Q PRO)
    2 GB Kingston to 667.

HDD Segate 120 GB Sata II (Near(Next) extension)
    Nvidia 8600 GT.

F.A 550 W

WATER CLOSET COOLING
    Swiftech Apogee GT
    DD Maze 5
    Laing DDC 1t
    Double Simple radiator
    Swiftech Mcres Micro
    PHOTOS.

( To puncture in image to see to his(her,your) original resolution)
    Positioning the warehouse(deposit) according to the space and better where I see, I have put it in the hollow of the back ventilator, because the bomb to the being the one that is with the lid(snack) that is, has the reversed entry / exit, in such a way that the entry stays in vertically and the exit in horizontally.

[​IMG]

Another sight mas general.
    [​IMG]

General Another sight mas.

[​IMG]

A photo of my new toy, it(he) is generic, but it(he,she) brings an alargador and is what I have liked of between(among) all those who existed.

[​IMG]

It(He,She) brings also a metallic adjustable bar of height, with a bank type I return, to anchor in your desk or to beat to someone XDDD.

[​IMG]

A today, I wait for the bomb that comes to me, on the other hand I have done the revenue for the radiator, am doing a plantilla to cut a hollow away to put a ventilator of 120 mm in the soil of the box.

A greeting!

Monday 25

Cutting window

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VIDEOS:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6B6G5CXR

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=ZCNGN8AL

:rock:

Last edited: 25 Aug 2008
  2. cheezeit

cheezeit What's a Dremel?

hmm, es bueno que yo estoy estudiando espanol en escuela :)

Pero si es posible, recomiendo que esribas en ingles porque casi todos los otros personas aki escriban y lean en ingles, entonces no puedan entender su trabaja.

Damn, thats two years of spanish right there lol. verb conjugations are as hard as hell :p

3. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Uploaded videos!.

4. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Tuesday 26

I have cut a hollow to spend(pass) the conector psu 24 pines.

[​IMG]

The bomb has come to me, this evening I suppose that me pondre to doing the support.

PHOTO

[​IMG]

A greeting.

5. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

The support of the bomb, him(her) done a bit of paint stripper to remove the painting.

[​IMG]

6. 330td

330td Minimodder

What is that, I don't get it ?

7. yeknom

yeknom What's a Dremel?

Its probably pretty hard to understand since he doesn't speak english. From what I can tell, it looks like a free translator AKA Babelfish is the culprit.

Hardpetas, tienes un amigo que sabe ingles y puede traducir su registro de tu trabajo?
    tres años de estudiando espanol Cheesecake. espero que tu puedes entender que yo escribo >_>

8. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Yeknom pues no se si algun amigo me podría hacer el favor de traducir lo que yo escribo,si que entiendo lo que tu escribes.

New advances
    Here I leave a photo you of where ire the bomb, the support ire raised on screws allen with algun pipe space-bar, approximately 3 or 4 cm of the soil.

[​IMG]

Pedi helps my great friend Sergio (Serjforius) in order that he(she) was saying to myself like debia to do to extinguish and to ignite the leds of a ventilator that already the integrated tenia, and we it did and here a photo of since(as,like) I stay, both cables that go out in the ventilator, they are that iran in the switch:

[​IMG]

And here I leave two images of the set you Bomb and support.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

USE TRANSLATOR.

9. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

It's a multi-cultural site. At least he is trying by using a translator.

10. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Good already I it am putting in English not digais again(afresh) it of the Englishman someone has some idea for the design of grid of the roof?

11. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

He's not the only one that doesn't know how to speak English very well on this site. Would you rather him try to post it in his language and then you decipher it and get the same thing? I think he is speaking English better than you could speak his language.

12. kempez

kempez modding again!

He's using Babel Fish, and how do you know that? I mean really, how do you know that? Puedo hablar espanol. ¡no es difícil! :jawdrop::rock:

Imma stop posting in this thread, apologies if I insulted the OP :) (and soz to mods, am not trolling just think we should expect at least a little effort, even if using Babel Fish)

13. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

14. iggy

iggy Minimodder

parece bueno hasta ahora. apologías por las ignorantes

15. GavX

GavX What's a Dremel?

leave him alone! He can speak english better than I can speak his language, though his reference to a pump as a bomb was quiet worrying... :D Free translator Cheesecake! My assumption is his English is not great at the moment, and I agree though this forum is primarily English, lets not grill those who struggle with the language

how come for the win becomes cheesecake??

16. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

lol I agree with the post above, its a fair and valid point that he can speak english better than I can speak spanish! We have multilingual members at Genuine Gaming too, and our mods normally just edit their posts to make sense if any major blunders are made :)

17. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

Already there has come to me the radiator of the second hand, in very good condition(state) certainly.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I'm glad some of you are trying to help our Spanish friend here.

At least he's trying to write in English, even if it takes some deciphering. :)

Carry on!

19. Hardpetas

Hardpetas Spain Modder

20. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

Hardpetas
    [portuguese] Escreve em espanhol mesmo e nós tentaremos te ajudar com a tradução. Apenas coloque updates curtos :D [/portuguese]

[english] Write in spanish and we will try to help you with the translation. Just use short updates :D [/english]

Tags: