1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet hates

Discussion in 'General' started by JADS, 15 Oct 2002.

1. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Oh aye, nice one delp ;) :eek:

2. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

1. Script kiddies
    2. N00bs
    3. Smokers
    4. Capitalism
    5. People who come to LAN parties without a straight-through cable, an ethernet card, or a PC.

3. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

i use a crosshair colour script, purely so my crosshairs dont blend into the walls on aztec

4. alipuk

alipuk What's a Dremel?

1. non-smokers (we will leave it at that)
    2. Kids who havent got a clue about driving (in my previous job in the ambulance service i spent way to much time cleaning up the mess they have just made in there 2.8i Capri)
    3. someone who wont ask a question when they dont understand
    4. My wife biting her nails right next to my ear

flame war coming on I feel :D

5. delphia

delphia What's a Dremel?

asbestos suit on .......

6. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

i'm no actvisit, but i do wanna try something because i think it'd be rather fun. I want to hire a helicopter and fly around hanging out the side with a shot gun... then chase the huntsmen. the hunters become the hunted :naughty:

on the whole i hate most things and most people though, if i like you you can count yourself as incredibly lucky :) have a gold star.

7. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

Ok, I don't want this to be a flame war. But I'm really curious. All non-smokers??? I'm not a smoker, but I don't feel I have the right to sit there and tell other people not to smoke, if that's what your statement is based on...

8. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

I also hate "Drapers" people who finish a bog roll but leave a single sheet draped over the tube.... come on!!! One sheet! That's not enough to wipe a hampsters ass!

9. K

K 528491

That sounds like a bet to me!

Hmmmm I don't mind people that smoke to be honest, kill yourself whilst pouring money back into the economy? Hey, fine by me :D

I don't like Virgin Mobile or Stoke-on-Trent... Those aren't really pet hates, but hey, I don't hate all that much.

Ooh, I hate poor spelling and grammar. Yes, that's my biggest pet hate.

10. alipuk

alipuk What's a Dremel?

Just the ones who whine about people who light up in the open air. Its the last bloody place we are allowed to smoke now, and I am sure that this freedom will eventually be removed from us as well.

11. 1398342003

1398342003 Ubermodder

I hate:

My sister - she always logs on to the computer, even though I delete her user name AND disable logoff.

Tech support work - Right click ... Properties ... Left click ... No the other left...

Stem cell research - Adults have better ones according to a medical research journal I read.

Smokers - they're releasing greenhouse gasses. :hehe:

12. alipuk

alipuk What's a Dremel?

So do you when you bottom burp :lol:

13. GiGo

GiGo was once a nerd.....

Well I agree with most of these, I'm not a careless driver but I do drive a bit intoxicated sometimes (by this I mean about 3pints or less). Smokers yes they are annoying dpending where they are! I smoke and dont do it where people dont want me to (BTW im trying to quit!)

Good thread!

Now Drug dealers should all **** off! Dope isn't bad but B & C class drugs are ****!

14. ƒlamika

ƒlamika What's a Dremel?

:snip:

-ƒlamika

Last edited: 17 Oct 2002
  15. ƒlamika

ƒlamika What's a Dremel?

:snip:

If you sat there long enough you could find fault with everything and everyone in the world.. but whats the point

sit and find the problems with yourself, then go deal with them
    make the world a better place :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have thought of a pet hate...

DAVID BLAINE !

-ƒlamika

Last edited: 17 Oct 2002
  16. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

"Heal the world!!! Make it a better place! For you and for me and the entire human race.. there are people dying.. if you care enough for the *SLAP!*

17. Duronboy

Duronboy Minimodder

People who drive aroudn with their mobile stuck to their ear - really gets on my rag!

Insurance companies who treat me as a statistic rather than a person (so thats all of them then)

18. ƒlamika

ƒlamika What's a Dremel?

nice one Phat-At , that song did actually come into my head when i wrote that line.

but seriously ... david blaine. . is he not one of the most annoying people in the world..

alot of his tricks you can work out how he does them... standing inside an ice block. perhaps the heat got trapped inside... which explains why he didnt come out frozen stuff (and he wasnt touching the sides) so no conduction of cold there

and then he goes and stands on top of a pole, whoopee. i thought he was supposed to be the worlds best magician walking the streets and 'keeping it real' how is being on a pole in the media lime light infront of alot of people keeping it to street magic.

/cartman voice 'God i hate that guy!!! i wanna kick him square in the nuts' /end cartman voice

-ƒlamika

19. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

My biggest pet peeve at the moment? BLOODY RED DOTS!!!

They appear just before and after an add break, and you constantly have to push the back up key on the remote to get rid of them. Why do we have to have them. If we want interactive TV, we'll push the friggin red button - we don't have to be reminded all the bloody time. If there's no interactive content, just put up a message saying so. :miffed:

And that stupid stupid stupid set of ads on Sky with the Mick Jagger look alike extolling the virtues of interactive TV and 'pushing the red button' :rolleyes:

Oh - and don't get me started on DOGs / station idents....:wallbash:

20. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

GO jsut be glad you dont have terrestrial digital, one one of the channels the DOG is 1 inch by one ince in a very very strong blue (im clocurblind so imguessing the colour) its been nick named the ultimate plasma killer as it will burn inin no time flat

i kno the red dot anoyances, why cant they give us a option to switch the red dots off & have interactiveif we want (but then agian interactive is a waste of bandwith consider what there using it for)