1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What color LEDs?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by pizan, 12 Sep 2008.

?

What color LEDs?

1. White

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Red

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Green

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Other (not blue)

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. pizan

pizan that's n00b-tastic

I just got a Danger Den Tower 26 and after kind of figuring out what to do to make a front panel (thanx Cheapskate). I was wondering what everyone feels about what color i should go with. The case is acrylic The mobo tray, top and bottom are black acrylic and the rest is clear. I was originally going to use white, but I'm not sure anymore.

2. pizan

pizan that's n00b-tastic

Here is a review of the case with the same color layout i have. They used red in this one.

3. Akava

Akava Lurking...

Any reason not blue?

Other than that, green, I've always liked the look of green WC fluid flowing through the tubes, so... yea.

Ninja edit: Though I recon white might look pretty good in there, just only really in a darked room.

4. pizan

pizan that's n00b-tastic

I decided to go with white.

and not blue bc im just so sick of blue all my cases have had blue. hell one was even blue itself.

5. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Anything goes with black, so where's the pc gonna be located? Is it for taking to lans, or is it gonna stay in at home? If it's gonna stay at home, then choose a color that goes well with the room/pc desk/surroundings, but there's also my fav option. Use a couple of different color leds in there or just use multicolored leds, so you can switch between colors or even mix colors whenever you get bored of one. If you use red, green & blue leds, you will have 7 different lighting combinations available. You can even add a dimmer to top it off.
    If you had three dimmers hooked up to control each individual color string, then the color combinations are huge, but that's probably going overboard :D

6. Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann Disgruntled kumquat

I was going to say purple, but white is cool too.

7. Snafu-X-

Snafu-X- What's a Dremel?

Amber/Orange is the new blue.....