1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Trophy List

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by DougEdey, 4 Jan 2009.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Untill Sony sort out their website & Trophy Support cards, I thought we may as well just have a placeholder thread where we can shout about our achievements :D

I just completed 100% trophies on Uncharted, highly entertaining to do some of the trophies but at least I now have my first platinum.

The annoying this is that I need to redo Burnout Paradise since I seem to have lost all my trophies :'(

2. itazura

itazura PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

it's odd, but while i love achievements, i'm quite indifferent about trophies. maybe it's my subconscious warning me not to get addicted to pointless score building twice over :D

do all games support them yet? (this is just well off-topic, i know i know, heh)

3. DougEdey

Not all games, only a few at the moment, but I'm beginning to feel like trophies can be worth slightly more. Because there's no "value" attached except for the colour of the trophy, and doing the Gold ones is obviously immediately worth more then the Silver ones.

4. Mister_Tad

Mister_Tad Will work for nuts Super Moderator

I think trophy support is mandatory now as of the first of this month.

I got my first platinum in Dead Space a few weeks ago and I'm one away in Uncharted, a few chapters in on crushing. Its pretty rough going at times, any tips Doug?

I'm currently the biggest trophy-whore in my friends list, half way through level 7. Possibly as a result of being out of work for the last few months :lol:

5. DougEdey

With Uncharted just don't worry about the ammo, the hardest bit for me was the waterway fightout, but then I found a minor glitch
    when you've taken out the machine gunner, go to the entrance to the waterway, then go back to the truck, when you get back to the gunner position the enemies will have started to come in so you can take em out easily
    which makes it dead easy. Final boss battle doesn't seem much harder then hard.

6. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I'm getting there on little big planet. It's going to be hard to get the ones based around publishing levels though. Getting 50 hearts is going to be tricky :p

7. Major

Major Guest

I DGAS about trophies, I just enjoy games and not jack off to how many pro trophies I got. ;)

8. ChriX

ChriX ^

I'm a few away from Platinum on Burnout, I think it's just online ones left to get.

9. DougEdey

That's all I had before aswell ChriX, bit annoyed now :'(

10. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Anyone looking to find out what games currently support trophies can check here.

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/trophies/

I like earning trophies but really haven't gone out of my way to earn them. Besides starting over in Uncharted and GTA IV (in order to gain trophies as I play) I haven't really done any trophy hunting.

11. Malvolio

Malvolio .

It's strange, I just don't feel the same "reward" for earning trophies as I do achievements.

I don't know if it's the fact that the xbox makes more commotion about it, or if it's just simply a matter limited game support, but I just couldn't care less about earning trophies on my ps3.

Whenever I hear that distinctive ding on my xbox I let out a little "yay" on the inside. Most of the time on my ps3 though, I don't even notice when I've gotten something.

12. superseagull

superseagull If it aint broke, fix it ;-)

i got a few on burnout paradise but no clue how they work or what they mean - I must be getting old! ;-)

13. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I've been collecting them for Pacific Rift, but only by coincidence.

14. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

best sound ever lol i wanted to get it as an mp3 or something to use as a text alert

15. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

sort of a "Achievement Unlocked: You have Text" thing?

16. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

well for my phone i mean. when you reciecve a text youd get the achievement sound. i like my text alert to be quiet

17. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

I just do not get the trophy/achievement thing at all. What satisfaction do you guys get from lets say killing all the pigeons in GTA4?

18. identikit

identikit Minimodder

Have you synced recently because I only see you at 65% completion for Uncharted? Weird.

19. DougEdey

Synced? I just let it do it's thing normally!

EDIT: Just went to view my trophy collection and it's now syncing, how silly

20. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

It's ridiculous... It has to update itself on the internet and the only time mine ever does it is when I actually go and look at my trophies when you haven't got a game running. Which for me is only when I'm really bored.