1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Prominent developers make 2009 predictions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Jan 2009.

1. supaste

supaste What's a Dremel?

I'm looking forward to Cities XL sim city style game which is going to be about city managment not whatever EA are doing at the moment with the series. Im might give the new colin mcrae dirt and test drive 2 a look in if they are released this year. Half life ep3 and thats about it for the time being.

2. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

huh I didn't realize Tabula Rasa had gone completely free! Nice!... I bet it's infested with lamers though :( ah well ... definitely looking forward to HL2:EP3, half life black mesa project, Diablo 3, and StarCraft 2 trilogy.. and if any other LEGO games come out, I'll be all over that :)

3. Cadillac Ferd

Cadillac Ferd What's a Dremel?

If Starcraft 2 doesn't make it out this decade I'm going to be terribly disappointed.

4. Sebbo

Sebbo What's a Dremel?

Halo Wars, Star Craft 2, LotR: Conquest, Dawn of War 2, Mad World, Halo 3: ODST, Sims 3, FEAR 2, HL2: Ep 3, Bioshock 2... certainly doesn't sound dry to me. though i think we can all agree that Peter Molyneux is an idiot when it comes to things outside his little universe

edit: forgot RE5 and Street Fighter

5. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Star Craft 2, Ep 3, BioShock 2 and Halo Wars don't have release dates though - and I'd be shocked if the first two made it out this year.

6. naokaji

naokaji whatever

No AAA titles? Diablo III and SC2 are the fuc*** defintion of AAA titles.....

Molyneux, go back under a rock, stfu and don't come back until you made a new Dungeon Keeper, but without dumbing it down one bit for consoles.

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

How many times do I have to say that StarCraft 2 and Diablo 3 are both not listed for a 2009 release at the moment?

8. naokaji

naokaji whatever

Both have a it's done when it's done release date, one can still hope though that atleast one of them will make it to the market in 2009.

9. drlecter

drlecter What's a Dremel?

Mafia 2....

10. Sebbo

Sebbo What's a Dremel?

Halo Wars is dated for next month. Blizzard reckons SC2 will be out this year, and Take Two say we'll have Bioshock 2 by the holiday season (though yeah, they haven't had a solid date set yet)

Tags: Add Tags