1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And on the subject of driving..

Discussion in 'General' started by :: kna ::, 31 Oct 2002.

1. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Banned

haha kanes so true, i came up behind 1 of the new mini coopers on the main road that goes through my town,i came up behind, moved over to the outside to see if i could over take,but the stupid idot moves over the outside to block me and speeds up to 60ish in the 40 zone so i cant overtake him, so to cut this story short i sped up to 80 and overtook him, doulbe the limit i know,but ididnt get caught :D

2. IsaacSibson

IsaacSibson Banned

Or tires....

3. IsaacSibson

IsaacSibson Banned

Not true actually. Whether or not a pedestrian is meant to be there, once they are in the road-way, they have right of way. I suggest you read the highway code. No matter what the situation, you do NOT have license to run people down, no matter how stupid they are and how much they deserve it.

4. kanes

kanes What's a Dremel?

Last edited: 25 Jan 2009
  5. IsaacSibson

IsaacSibson Banned

No....12 points gets you a bus pass.

6. kanes

kanes What's a Dremel?

:hehe:

7. IsaacSibson

IsaacSibson Banned

Although, since you'll have had your license for less than 2 years, they run a special offer so you only need 6.

8. kanes

kanes What's a Dremel?

cool, i wonder how many tokens it takes to get one of those pencil rubbers shaped like a gummy bear

9. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

3 Ladies in Wheelchairs should get you the points required.... :)

And to keep on topic... now that I have an uber fast car my new pet hates is slow over-takers.... "GET OUT MY WAY!!!"

10. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

ggrrrrrr white van men ggggrrrrr

i nearly had a mercedies van embedded in the back of my bike earler

ok i was at a t junction turning out onto the main road so i get round the corner & there was nothign there when i had pulled out but i look in my rear view & there is a white van coming storming up behind me (im at abut 25mph now as i just pulled out) i expect himt o slow but i still kepth the power on so im now doing roughly 40mph down a hill jsut to be safe then i look & hes throwing the van onto the other side of the road, shoots past me giving hand signals not in the highway code (im at 50 down a hill now as i kept the power on, nto bad for a scooter eh lads & lasses :hehe: ) & then he throws the van in front of me & shoots off, now if i was doing 50 then he was doing well over 60

:grr: @ mr white van:grr: