1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 3 Mar 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I love Joe's attempt at rapper street lingo.

3. Natima

Natima What's a Dremel?

Jesus.... Moth********g... Christ. Amazing.

4. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

That is just a f***tastic game... really...

5. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

I'm amazed that Joe managed to write this whole review without a single "bust a cap in yo ass" joke. :)

6. ChaosDefinesOrder

ChaosDefinesOrder Vapourmodder

But that wouldn't work because 50 Cent (and all other rappers of his ilk) genuinely believe that they are "da s**t yo"

7. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

If I'm honest from that review I'd acctually want to play that game, for nothing else other than a laugh. But I suppose it depends on how you take the violence and swearing and how serious it tries to take itself because tbh that sounds funny to me.

8. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

If i ever played the game, i would definately all the time see how many times i could get 50 killed.

What i want to know is, how did anyone even start designing the game based around Mr small change. Either there hoping there are enough morons out there to buy it, or they just got alot of money to waste.

Hangs head in shame that this even exists.

9. [PUNK] crompers

[PUNK] crompers Dremedial

tbh having read this review i might buy the game if a slice of the proceeds weren't going to that slack jawed, sted pumped retard

10. mclintox

mclintox Eat cheese!

Can't be much better than the cack he records!

11. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Feel it, bro.

12. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I should think the arms dealer packs the RPGs in bubble wrap envelopes before faxing them, so people don't get suspicious.

13. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Quiet fool, he's polishin' his nine ya'll.

14. MBR

MBR UBEROUS M@X1MUS L33TUS

How about you character assassinate every game character that represents something you don't like in real life or how about you don't, lets just review the game - i doubt its hard . . . . .

there is no need to change what bit-tech is here for, i bet fiddy has a lot more critics Joe don't add yourself to them

15. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

This is genius, it's almost as bad as the first game..

Unfortunately, The lowest common denominator will always be a factor.

16. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

I was thinking I would prefer to be the evil Eye-rack-ees with AKs trying to take pot shots at them. Now that would be a good game. You start off in some little farming village or something with a goat, and then some American gangstas run over your goat and drive off, laughing and listening to loud, obtuse music. You start the game in like a mini tutorial, as you walk around your village and talk to the rest of your community about what happened, you get that emotional connection to friends who are ill but have no money for medicine, you basically are the most deprived people there.

You encounter a policeman and tell him your plight, but he responds with the usual authoritan thuggishness that, whilst somewhat cliched, is relevant to all players really in the current climate. The government doesn't care about your little village, and the police do little more than take bribes and smoke drugs. So you go to your tribal leader, and off starts a campaign somewhat akin to FarCry2, except rather than being abstract random missions where your own people shoot at you because you're on a secret mission, it's a well played out narrative where you meet people from the 'resistance' who may have lost their families, you hear TV reports of how the western media reports recent skirmishes - and how their perspective is that you are part of a terrorist cell or whatever.

The finale could wrap up with all hell kicking off, you leading a coup against what you perceive to be a corrupt puppet government put in place by the Americans, with the final scene being something like that out of CoD5: WaW where the Russian lifts the flag over the Reichstag, you celebrate with your comrades and AKs on top of a palace or whatever (this obviously in some middleeastern city) when all of a sudden you are blinded by white light and silence, then the sonic boom catches up with you and the whole world around you is ripped asunder from a nuke.

Quite a dramatic and evocative way to end a game :D. Yea that would be interesting, although can you imagine the bible belt in America? Lol.

17. Dreaming

Dreaming What's a Dremel?

Editorial freedom, man ;)

18. FaIIen

FaIIen origami killer

why are you people even reviewing this trash? It doesn't even worth the space in front page of bit-tech. *sigh* ...

hint: killzone2 is out

19. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Man...how does this guy keep getting his crap produced? Isn't this his third game already?

Its kinda sad I guess. If there weren't idiots to buy games like these, they wouldn't be made....

20. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

50 Cent in real life:

[​IMG]

50 Cent in game:

[​IMG]

Lol.

Tags: Add Tags