1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Ferrari Enzo tribute - 20/12/2007 - *ON HOLD*

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by ssR, 12 Mar 2007.

1. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

LOL. I actually searched for this thread yesterday to do exactly that but didn't post in the end.

How goes the carbon fibre beauty?

2. Frido

Frido Minimodder

Yeah - I'm glad I got this mail about updates - but where are they? ;)
    It's soon summertiime, it's neccessary to fill-up our carbonfibre needs :D

BTW - nice fillport-bracket! Me likey!

/Frido

3. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

Last i heard ssr was quite busy doing stuff, so i guess we have to be patient.

I hope everything you need to get done is in order sooner rather than later ssr :D Until then, we are looking forward to seeing enzo tribute continue :thumb:

4. ssR

ssR Carbon God

Hey guys. I wish i could say I'm back with some good news about this project and you can soon expect some updates but to my deepest regret i just can't :(

Actually ever since the last update i was deeply buried at work as we are getting ready for a very serious competition. I don't have the final date for this one yet (originally was expected to be in mid march, but then the delays started coming and at this moment it's scheduled for end of May), meanwhile we are doubling our efforts to perfect our demo system for the competition. Meaning, very little time for any side projects (especially those done at my workplace, you know... wouldn't look right if i was working on the Enzo while the others work their asses off on our main project :()
    To put this aside, the fact i got a new gf doesn't help the cause either. And to add just a little bit of icing on the cake, I'm beginning to study in June (going for industrial design, yippy yey)

Bottom line is i really hope that i will get some spare time for this project after the competition, meanwhile my hands are pretty much tied up :(

For all it's worth, i want to thank you guys for remembering this project and reviving it, I'm very sorry i forgot to update you on how the things are going and i myself am very anxious to finish it

5. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey aedifico ergo sum

First, good to know you're still alive! Congratulations on the new girlfriend, I'm sure your time is better spent with her than modding.
    Read you're entire worklog and you have done some very nice work on this project. Hope to see an update sometime this year... :)

p.s.
    the guys over at hwzone will also be happy to hear the news...

6. vincentnone

vincentnone enthusiast or fanboy?

so that was back in april
    it's now getting close to july
    where is the update?

7. lucaD

lucaD What's a Dremel?

mvagusta likes this.
  8. b00mb1ast3r

b00mb1ast3r Testdrive unlimited LoVeR

omfg how come i havnt seen this yet!
    its great seriously!