1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. sui_winbolo

sui_winbolo Giraffe_City

Oh cool.

We do have a similar system, but for emergency use only, OnStar. (like stated by Turbotab) If airbag deploys or if you hit something they call you to ask what has happened, etc.

That's pretty nifty how you can put your SIM card in though.

2. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

Tasty Beemer :)

3. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

May as well add mine up here before it gets replaced on thursday. '96 Fiat Punto 55s, with some random TSW alloys on it. The only thing I've done is install a red mapreading light (for roadtrips, red doesn't knacker your night vision when you're doing 60mph on country roads!)

It's on about 135,000 miles, of which I've done 52,000 of them in 4 years, and is costing me more in repairs than it's worth, apologies for the awful photoshopping...

[​IMG]

Shall take my new ride out on thursday when I get it with the camera and post some pics up. I've got some dealership ones but it's not the same... I shall miss the Punto - it's done me proud, the handling shames most of my friends larger cars just due to the weight of the thing and the slightly wider tyres than standard. It's had it's fair share of bumps as you can see!

RwD

4. Nicb

Nicb Let's discuss among ourselves

Chrysler 2008. I really have enjoyed this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. AlexB

AlexB Web Nerd

Cool looking dash

6. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

ha, yeah, they're alright... Mines ten years old now with just under 100k miles and is now running again and good. It finally purrs again... Personally I would rather have one of the two below, and i will, depending on whats available in the next 6 months

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

WANTTTTTTTTTTTT

I chose to go to university instead of buying one !

8. GuardianStorm

GuardianStorm Minimodder

Fail?

I also want one :)

9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I just chose to be in dept for a different reason :D

10. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

yes fail... lol

11. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

First of all selling a lotus is a sin. Secondly the car is broken. The steering wheel is in the wrong side. Ship me the lotus to the states. I would love a toy elise in my garage. The mustang would bully it around but such is life. :D

12. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

Welcome to Cadillac circa 1993....

13. killerobot

killerobot What's a Dremel?

There are a few nice Scoobies at my school. None quite as new as that, but there is one very sharp looking blue STI. Some people can have it all, apparently...

Anyway, here's mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1993 Saab 9000 CS. Bought it almost two years ago, since then I've made it much better (bigger intake/exhaust and replaced the turbo with one that works, etc.)

14. gar

gar Minimodder

Nice car. What spec is it, V6? Although I guess you said it has a turbo and I don't thnink there was a v6 with turbo back then. What BHP is it?

:
    Yeah, but the could could run away from the danger! Especially through a chicane!:D

Last edited by a moderator: 31 Mar 2009
  15. killerobot

Thanks, I do love it! It's got a 2.3L 4-cylinder which, in its current form, is good for a bit more than the stock 200bhp/240ft-lbs and about 31.x mpg when I drive from school to home. Not bad for a "large car," eh?

16. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Finally got some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Audi A4 Avant 2.0t Quattro S-Line.

Dual zone climate control, four wheel drive, 200bhp, 18" 9 spoke alloys. Needs a Brodit phone holder, and an ipod adapter fitting as soon as I have some spare cash.

RwD

17. killerobot

Very nice, RinSewand!

18. gar

gar Minimodder

Thats pretty good for such a big car. Will probably last as long as the planes they engineer! Yours was always my favourite shape of saab.
    I'm sure you could get allot more out of that car. I'm sure it would be good for 300bhp!
    Any pics of the engine bay?

19. killerobot

I just rolled over 178,000mi on my way back after spring break, so she's still got plenty of life left in her.
    Yeah, I plan on reprogramming the ECU this summer--I've already installed the required hardware for Stage 3 which will give me about 270bhp/300ft-lbs. Any more than that would be pushing the limits on my recently replaced clutch. And the ECU job will be free because the amazing community of enthusiasts cracked the ECU last year and we can now change whatever we want from our home computers!

[​IMG]
    Not mine, very similar but much cleaner. I can't remember whose this is, but I'll credit it later if I can find it.

20. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

What's the standard power output? Don't wanna lunch the 'box because you got power hungry!