1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News New S.T.A.L.K.E.R game announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 1 May 2009.

1. gavomatic57

gavomatic57 Minimodder

Can't wait. I've recently started playing Clear Sky after a few months away from it and it really is excellent. It's one series of games I wish they'd make a film out of. It may tread on the toes of the "Stalker" movie and "A roadside picnic", but needs must!

2. drlecter

drlecter What's a Dremel?

If these guys invested more time/money in quality assurance, they would make so much more money

3. bananawild

bananawild What's a Dremel?

I've played both Stalker games and found them both to be brilliant. Both games were started on the day of their release and I experienced no bugs or glitches, although I do spend time prior to starting each game setting up my system to suit that particular game.
    Shadow of Chernobyl I played right up until the final assault on the plant, at which point my computer (Alienware ALX) packed in yet again (sorry if that bit belongs in another thread), so it was ditched and I started from the beginning again on my new system (Scan White Cobra) which I then played through to the end, and then replayed the final assault over and over to experience all the possible endings.
    Clear Sky I played right to the end and again it was faultless except for one little plot glitch at the very end, which a reload of a save resolved.
    These games are so good I will buy the new game as soon as it is available for pre-order.
    So to recap, buy the game, spend a while setting up your computer, set the game to the hardest available setting and play.

4. gavomatic57

gavomatic57 Minimodder

They really are fantastic games, so full of atmosphere. I've said this before, but I'd love a Stalker MMO - I'd quite happily pay a monthly subscription for that. A game where you can sign up to a faction, engage in faction wars against other human players, collect artifacts and sell them etc...

Tags: Add Tags