1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting for RMA.

Discussion in 'Service' started by jkh13, 30 May 2009.

1. jkh13

jkh13 What's a Dremel?

Hi, I sent off a power supply thursday before last for RMA and I was wondering how much longer I have to wait before I get one back, my PC is sort of unusable until I get it.

The RMA is: 8104028

You *should* have got it by now as I sent it by standard parcel.

2. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Hello jkh13

Sorry to hear about the delayed turn around and I will look into your RMA status on Monday, it may be that a replacement is not in stock.
    In the mean time if you have a tracking reference for the parcel, could you check to see that it has arrived at Nanopoint.

3. jkh13

jkh13 What's a Dremel?

Any news on the whether you recieved it or not?

4. Nathan@Nanopoint

Nathan@Nanopoint Ctrl Alt Del

Hi jkh13

You're RMA was received last week :thumb:. I spoke to the technical department yesterday and I was told that a replacement has been ordered which should be arriving today (02/06/09). I was also made aware that this model of PSU does not have replacements available in stock because of how long ago the model went EOL, this is why a replacement was ordered in our from head office in Germany.

I would expect and hope that you receive your replacement by Thursday. If you wish to discuss this further you are more than welcome to call me on 0870 162 0818.