1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime!

Discussion in 'General' started by modgodtanvir, 30 Oct 2008.

1. Slaughter

Slaughter What's a Dremel?

I didnt want to kill Hughes again, why did they? Its so sad...

2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

*sheds a manly tear*

Must say, I think I do prefer the original anime so far, they brushed over a lot of things (I guess to make it so it wasn't almost identical to the first anime), which meant you didn't really get to know Hughes so anyone who is watching this for the first time will be less likely to shed a manly tear. In the first one he died about halfway though didn't he? In this one it seems the series has barely started.

3. Slaughter

In the first one he died somewhere in the end... I really find the daughter a tragic character, which is actually the reason why I find it so sad... Hughes as a character was my favourite thats why I hoped they wouldnt kill him to this one too. :'(

4. Slaughter

I seem to be the only one giving such attention to anime but nevermind :p! Did you see Naruto ep today, well the fight with Orochimaru and Sasuke starts lets wish luck to Sasuke... :D

5. Slaughter

So guys I like anime a lot and when I say a lot I mean it. I am trying to find a new anime because a weeks wait seems to long... With best to less better order I like.
    Naruto>FMA (both)> Bleach. Everything else seems like too childish or girlish, anything like this above?