1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other New Hardware Company!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ross@RB7-Tech, 18 Aug 2009.

1. Ross@RB7-Tech

Ross@RB7-Tech What's a Dremel?

Right we have put the demo store back up it turns out there are a few more glitches than we thought :p

2. Moyo2k

Moyo2k AMD Fanboy

Indeed :p , the enthusiast/standard thing needs to be totally ironed, out and please... USE MY NAMMES, If you need some, I'll think of them for you :hehe:

3. Ross@RB7-Tech

We have just fixed the problems in the terms and conditions. We are just working on the detail level settings now. I think your names are good . Will apply them in a bit.

4. Ross@RB7-Tech

Fixed the promotional code now , if anybody would like to test this further they are welcome . It seems to work :p.

5. Bufo802

Bufo802 Minimodder

You still haven't fixed the repetition of microsoft under the logitech mouse driver download link.

6. Ross@RB7-Tech

Sorry I somehow missed your post last time . I have just fixed this problem.

7. Ross@RB7-Tech

I have started to implement a system where as you can click on anyone of our products and it links to a page about the product and provides in future anyway :p a link to video review ect.