1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a question for you Brits.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Kargin, 18 Nov 2002.

1. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I think it's due to the lowering popularity of using the horse for transportation... or 1920's motorcycles...lol

2. penski

penski BodMod

i've thought of a comeback to those americans who choose to deny us our trousers by mentioning that we call underwear underpants

we start calling them undertrousers

:p

*n

3. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

You could always just call everything knickers :p

That'd solve a few problems.

And create soem interesting phone sex sessions....

: Take off your knickers

: Oh yeah... I'm taking off my.. Oh wait, which knickers did you want?

:hehe:

4. ReversaL

ReversaL What's a Dremel?

its bloody boxers then ya bloody trousers!

*added the word 'bloody' for authentic English style

5. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

I use bloddy all the time.

Thanks to you bloddy Brits :lol:

In fact I'm quite the culture bomb.

6. ReversaL

Brit?! who you calling a Brit?! lol, I'm English!!

7. dagamore

dagamore What's a Dremel?

Do you know the different between the Scots and the Irish?

The Scotts gave up and let England win :)

FREE NORTH IRELAND (with out killing and more innocents)

8. kanes

kanes What's a Dremel?

Last edited: 25 Jan 2009
  9. The Savior

The Savior What's a Dremel?

Dear lord, you guys don't have milk duds in the UK?! Us yanks need to send over some CARE packages filled with junk food, it seems. And BTW, doritos chips are the best.

10. kanes

kanes What's a Dremel?

nope, no milk duds except from cybercandy, suppose that's a good thing though

yeah, erm i'll pass on the offer of planes flying over us, but if you do want to drop something, please aim for scotland :D

i disagree, Lays mequite BBQ ruffles are the best, want to make something of it? :grr: :yawn:

11. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Free North Ireland aye...without killing more innocents. Well it was all the way towards peace until the IRA got caught training in Columbia and trying to get an arms shipment from America.

P.S. I won't mention IRA funding from America that so many Britons are a bit tetchy about , especially when it comes to American demands to eradticate terrorism ;) oops to late!

:)

12. dagamore

dagamore What's a Dremel?

ok ok ok, you have it right, the IRA is not a valid way for the north to get free, but what pisses me off is that they say they will have an election and then decided not to follow the results. i know that sounds funny from a yank but it is true. no were in my post did i support the IRA, or Shin Faien (sp?) in any way shape or form, i do not support terrorist in any way, shape, or form. as a matter of fact, right now my job is to support those that will/may be fighting terrorist and their supporters.

Do i think the North Ireland should be allowed to choice its own path down the road of time, yes, but it is not currently being allowed to. Do i also think that this should be down with as little blood shed as possible, with out a doubt.

13. ReversaL

OK putting us back on track.. I wanna buy some stuff off cybercandy. I wanna know what you Americans think i should get? Dont realy wanna spend more than 20 - 30 quid.

Cheers :)

14. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

hey no problem :) I see you are in Camp Doha so I assumed fighting terrorism would be your thing :) and I will take this moment to wish you guys out there all the best, whatever may be ahead for you.

As for the peace process, there was an election whereby a power sharing executive, basically a parliament was formed, with Sinn Fein and the Unionists sharing power based on election results.

This was followed and fairly succesful until the IRA was caught trying to ship arms into ireland from AMerica and also were training with FARC rebels in Columbia....they had constantly promised to consider scrapping all their weapons, and decommision the IRA, but then they were caught trying to get hold of guns rather than scrap their existing ones :( and it all sort of stalled there. Then Sinn Fein were caught spying on the Unionists and stealing documents from the British police force in northern ireland (which remains part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain as there are those there who wish it would remain so, which to the unionists was enough, so they threatened they'd all resign which would effectively bring down the whole government or 'power sharing executive' (as its called to placate those who don't want to see 'British' soil governed by Republicans), but the assembly was suspended before that happens. Therefore control over NI defaulted back to London, rather than the Northern Irish unionist and republican parties sharing control :(

I wish it was just sorted out tbh, I have no real feelings as to who NI should 'belong' to, and both Irish Unionists (who wish NI to be part of the UK) and Republicans have shown their violent sides with punishment beatings and so on in the region, so both can be as violent as each other, but the Unionists refused to move forward as long as the IRA kept all their guns and explosives. Sadly, they seem reluctant to get rid of them, so the peace process is stalled :(

They did have a chance to govern themselves, with representatives from both sides, but the Republicans refused to disarm and were caught doing quite the opposite at the same time the Unionists wanted them to disarm before moving the process forward again.

Anyways back to cybercandy, sorry for this diversion....just felt better to explain the thing in NI atm for our American friends :)

Sorry

15. The Savior

Depends on what you like, really. I'm browsing their site, and here's a few of my reccomondations:

Chocolate Section:
    (Bites) Reeses Peanut Butter
    Almond Joy
    *Butterfinger
    Cookies 'n' Creme
    *M&M's Peanut Butter (New Bigger Bag) - 144.6g
    *Milk Duds - melted in transit.
    Candy Section:
    *Atomic Fireballs
    Bazooka Bubblegum
    Candy Corn
    *Charleston Chew
    Altoids (Any variety)
    *Hot Tamales
    *Jolly Rancher - Cinnamon Fire Bag
    Mike and Ike - Berry Blast
    *Red Hots
    *Reeses Pieces
    *Super Hot Tamales
    Warheads (Black Cherry Sour) - Bag(28.35g)
    *Mellow Yellow/Mt. Dew
    *Code Red
    Red Fusion
    Starred ones are better than non-starred.

Last edited: 3 Dec 2002
  16. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

Code Red is yummy.

Get some. Get soem now, stick it to the man, MMUAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

What are milk duds? I'm in Canada aand have never heard of them.......

A very yummy chocolate bar, I don't know who else ahs these, but Wunderbar (yes that's the right spelling) they are so good. Peanut butter, caramel, and chocolate.. MMMM... :baby:

I see Jolly Rancher in that list... Your tellingme you Brits don't have Jolly Rancher? WHAT THE BLOOMING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY? *

*meant as a joke you sillies :D Although a very good candy, if you don't have it, you may want to write your government about it. :D

17. ReversaL

I think we do have jolly rancher, not seen them in shops since i was a lil kid tho!

right i bought some stuff :D

heres what I got:

Mountain Dew
    Blue Pepsi
    Vanila Coke
    Milk Duds

:)

18. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

You don't have Mountain Dew :blah:

That is NOT cool.

I live off of Mountain Dew.

Also Vanilla Coke is not very good. At least I don't like it. Although I seem to be th eonly one. Ah well. Enjoy :D

Although I still don't know what milk duds are... :(

And what's this blue pepsi?

I've been out of touch I think.......... Maybe I shoul dmake a trip to the grocery store...... :idea:

Maybe I should get a life too. :idea:

NAHHHHH! :p

19. The Savior

Imagine little balls of chocolate that are about the conistancy of cold silly putty. They're packed full of sugar, and take a lllloooonnnnngggg time to eat because they're so sticky.

Tastes like liquid chicklets, if you know what they are.

20. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

Milk duds = cool. I shall have to see about grabbing some.

Blue Pepsi sounds even worse than normal Pepsi..... :( Maybe I'll avoid it......