1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Funniest thing ever, Chav picks on wrong guys in drag

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Mc, 7 Oct 2009.

1. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

I know it is from the Daily Mail, but it's a funny story no less.

CLICKY

Basicly a couple of chavs out in Swansea trying to fight everyone in sight end up picking on what they thought were two transvestites. In fact they were 2 cage fighters in drag on a stag do.

Check out the video:

simonw likes this.
  2. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

Oh my word, epic ****ing toast indeed :clap:

3. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

Now that's funny!

4. xprodancer

xprodancer life is like a box of chocolates

i have to say thats funny as hell!!! those stupid bloody twats! LOL that might teach them init!

5. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

Made the front page of the Metro too today, such quality. Reminds me of the video of a happy slapper getting the **** kicked out of him after slapping some blokes girlfriend. I must find that again.

There you go, more win.

Last edited: 7 Oct 2009
  6. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

rofl.

What a silly ****.

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That was one I was looking for plastic manc - that's epic.

It must be hard for boxers in a situation like that to control themselves, with all that power it'd be easy to go too far and kill someone.

8. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

Sometimes karma works as it should. :)

9. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

that's the reason I am learning Krav Maga. Nothing would be more satisfying than kicking some dudes ass if he behaves like a total jerk.

10. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

I can tell from experience that being good in a knucklefight and kicking some dudes ass over something petty on a night out is a bad solution! I have tried that one too many times, and although feeling good about it, you always end up looking like a jerk, its waaayy better to just walk away! Who cares if he is a jerk, beating him up won't change that!
    Although if it comes to it, it is a handy (get it, handy! ;)) skill when it comes to self-defence.

11. quietguy

quietguy D'orc

Getting your assed kicked by a tranny cage fighter.....EPIC!!

12. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

+1

****ing epic!

13. D-Cyph3r

D-Cyph3r Gay for Yunosuke

You dont even need to be a semi/pro fighter really. When it comes to street fight (especially when alcohol is involved) all you need is for someone to fall back and hit a curb and theres a potential manslaughter case, even if your only acting in self defence....

I remember a night out in London things kicked off and I literally had to hold someone down for 5 minutes till the police arrived. I was sober and he was pissed as a fart so I could have easily knocked him down but there was always a chance he wouldn't get back up. Not worth the risk.

But yeah, those videos are awesome. :p

14. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Aww hillarious... there's two other vids on a similar line - the skater getting attacked by two chavs (I wan't to say Bam Magera - but I'm not 100%) and the guy being confronted at his door...

RwD

15. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I think I might have to learn that after a quick google. Been meaning to start martial arts again.

16. TempGong

TempGong What's a Dremel?

Well, in both situation the guys with the more power and experience should back out. Its common sense that when you know a martial art, you should never use it on the street, except to protect your life, and even then it would be better to do what the average Joe would.

Being one that practicing a martial art, the first thing you should realize is that you know a lot more on how to move your body when attacking another guy, hitting vital sports is done without thinking.

Although, it might be funny others want think highly of you when they understand what you did.

17. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

Haha pwnage. POW, right in the kisser!!

Speaking of martial arts, for anyone who wishes to learn a martial art for self defence, I also recommend Muay Thai (which incidentally is also a great cardio exercise). The strength of Muay Thai comes from combining the fist strikes of western boxing with it's older repertoire of knee, shin and elbow strikes. It even has some good clinching moves, and in fact the only thing missing is grappling and joint locks (do Brazilian Jujitsu for those). A lot of focus is put on padwork. In that respect it's much better than karate, which has a much heavier emphasis on kata. Whilst kata is good for grading, it's probably not so good for self defence.

18. TempGong

TempGong What's a Dremel?

Well, thats what I do, Muay Thai, and believe its dangerous even for the practice. When we play together accidents occur... some times. I love it, but I dont think its for everyone. Also, as stated its a great cardio.

19. Mr Mario

Mr Mario What's a Dremel?

I have thought about taking up boxing (tried it for a few months when I was 16 or so), but I don't know if I could bring myself to hitting someone (outside of a ring), I have a fairly big build, and would be afraid of hurting them. One punch can do a lot of damage, especially if the person receiving the hit has had a lot to drink and can't brace/deffend themselves. Have to agree that, if you can it's always best to walk away.

20. wst

wst Minimodder

In reality if it comes to hurting someone, I do weak prods to the jugular (like, thumb force, not a jab thing), or aim for their radial nerve. The former scares them shitless and the latter makes their arm pretty useless for enough time to run. ...in theory. If I was actually attacked I'd probably flip my **** and have to be arrested myself.