1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Please Help With a Screen Shot

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wharrad, 9 Sep 2009.

1. wharrad

wharrad Minimodder

Yeah, they simply won't put me through to anyone on a higher level... and yep, you can guess why I quickly got bored with the software side of things - dock included. I'd prefer to talk to the 'technical' people who said it was normal, just to hear how they came to that conclusion.

As for the DVD example, they said it's probably a scratched DVD. So I got another DVD, then it's the optical drive... You get the general idea!

If you can help, then that's grand. At the moment I'm just getting the stamina up to wipe the drive again and take it to the store and go through the whole thing from the start... again. This time I'll have to say 'fix it in 14 days or I'll have to file with small claims court'.

Even when you know you're right and you've done everything you possibly can, mentioning court still feels like a big step. Hopefully I'll make the trip on Wednesday or something though.