1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yard Sale Clearout

Discussion in 'bit-tech Folding Team' started by JackOfAll, 5 Oct 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boothy_1993

boothy_1993 CPC refugee

could be worse

[​IMG]

2. JackOfAll

JackOfAll What's a Dremel?

If only the spam burgers that I ate when I was growing up were as tasty as the one on that tin looks! My wife still likes something very similar. It's not actually spam, can't remember what it's called. (She calls it tinned bacon and fries square slabs of it. It's disgusting!) Just the smell of it turns my stomach! ;)

3. StreetSam

StreetSam Minimodder

Thx, I'm sitting in here at work, having not eaten at all today and won't get away till gone 2300, and I'm starving, argh!!!!! Even Burger King sounds good to me now.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

You just put my buddy and I in the mood for a McDonalds.... and a McDonalds we had :thumb: :D

5. ThunderBob

ThunderBob What's a Dremel?

Who would have thought that posting a picture of a tin of spam would eventually lead to a McDonalds!!

Hmmm i wonder......

[​IMG]

6. JackOfAll

At least the brown, round thing in a Burger King burger has the vague taste of meat rather than cardboard! ;)

7. JackOfAll

Yard Sale: Updated

Chaps, I've updated the Yard Sale page, removed the sold items and added the following....

RAID Solutions
    USED - 1x HighPoint RocketRAID 1542 PCI card and 2x RocketMate 1100 External Drive Enclosure
    USED - 3ware Sidecar (with 9650SE PCI-E 4x controller card and BBU-MODULE-03) external RAID solution

Hard Disks
    NEW - OCZ Solid Series SATA II 2.5" 60GB SSD

Water Cooling
    NEW - EK FC79 Full Cover GPU Waterblock (clear acrylic / siver plated copper)
    NEW - Danger Den Maze 4 Low Profile GPU Waterblock
    NEW - Feser One Cooling Fluid (UV Black) 1l bottle

Air Cooling
    NEW - Thermalright HR-05 IFX Northbridge Chipset Cooler

Case Accessories
    NEW - Silverstone Radiator Support brackets for TJ09/TJ10
    USED - 6x Bitspower Mesh Fan Filter (UV Red)

Networking
    NEW - Zyxel HomePlug PL-100 Start Kit (2x Powerline 85Mbps Ethernet Adapter)
    NEW - D-Link Dl-524 Wireless G Router
    NEW - Netgear DG-834GT 108Mbps Super G Wireless ADSL Modem Router
    USED - Linksys WRT54G3G Wireless G Router for 3g/UTMS Broadband and Huwaei E620 PCMCIA 3G Broadband Card (VODAFONE)

Sound Cards
    USED - Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E 7.1 Channel Audio Card

Mice
    USED - Logitech VX Revolution Wireless Laser Laptop Mouse
    USED - Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Laser Mouse

The Highpoint RAID card and drive enclosures would make a good, cheap, backup solution if you have a couple of spare IDE drives.

This has no relevance to folding, but I'm also going to sell a Canon 400D (with kit lens) and 2x Logitech Squeezebox music players. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM or email. The camera had very little use. I "replaced" it with a 40D after only 3 weeks. Not because there were any issues with the 400D, needed the faster burst frame of the 40D. Think I have the Canon "fitted" leather case (brand new, never used accessory) and infra-red remote shutter control to go with it. No idea what they sell for on eBay. Have a look and make me an offer in the ball park if interested. Likewise for the 2x Squeezebox. Perfect working order. Only downside is they are the wired version, do not have wireless built-in.

Last edited: 11 Oct 2009
  8. JackOfAll

More...

Last update to the Yard Sale page for today. Will add monitors tomorrow.

Water Cooling
    NEW - Swiftech MCW30 Chipset Waterblock
    NEW - D-Tek Fuzion Core i7 Pro-Mount Bracket Set

9. coolamasta

coolamasta Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

Will take the Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Laser Mouse mate and Email on way soon regarding the below, Clive you got too much good stuff for sale mate lol

Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E 7.1
    3ware Sidecar (with 9650SE PCI-E 4x controller card and BBU-MODULE-03) external RAID solution

10. JackOfAll

Reserved for you.

That's gone, already! Sorry, mate.

I really don't want to sell that! Wife has a point, though. I'm not using it so what's the point of holding onto it. I think I'm just a horder! I like buying things but never sell them, even if I'm not actually using them. ;) Reserved for you, unless/until you say you don't want it.

11. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Your house must be like an Aladdins cave of high end PC components Clive, you've got some really nice stuff for sale there!

I might have been interested in the Xonar as well if it wasn't already gone. What size are the bitspower mesh fan filters? If 120mm, can you reserve them for me and we'll discuss pricing? Again, those would be very useful on my upcoming folding project which I mentioned perviously. Cheers :D

12. coolamasta

Cheers :thumb:

Doh! :waah:

Questions on its way :D

13. brooksy

brooksy What's a Dremel?

8800 gtx arrived this morning installed and folding. Thanks very much Mike:D

14. JackOfAll

Cheers, Mike. You got that fitted and folding in double quick time! ;) Thanks for letting me know.

15. JackOfAll

More...

This is the last of the computer related items I have for sale added to the Yard Sale page.

Monitors
    USED - Compaq FP5315 15 inch Flat Panel Monitor
    USED - Samsung SyncMaster 204BW 20.1 inch 16:10 Widescreen LCD Monitor

Memory
    NEW - Crucial Ballistix DDR2 PC2-6400 4-4-4-12 4GB kit (2GBx2) BL2KIT25664AA80A

Cases
    NEW - Hoojum Cubit 5 Case for Shuttle (Graphite Black)
    USED - Hoojum Cubit 5 Case for Shuttle (Chrome)

For the brand new, black, Cubit 5 case, I have a Shuttle SN45Gv2 which I'll throw in for free. (ISTR it was fitted with an Athlon XP Barton CPU - 3Ghz or 3.2GHz - sorry, can't remember, 1GB of RAM, and a VGA card. But I'm not even go to go find it unless someone is interested in the case. Put it together, add a HDD, load an OS and you have a very cheap media PC!)

16. saspro

saspro IT monkey

Damn you Clive, that chrome shuttle looks good. Must resist.

17. coolamasta

Will take the Chrome case Clive pending a couple of questions, I have a mate whos asked me to look out for a media PC for him and thats idea, another Email coming your way! lol

18. JackOfAll

Resistance is futile! ;) Think of my wife and how happy she is going to be when I have cleared the spare bedroom of what she refers to as "junk"!

19. saspro

saspro IT monkey

It'd be the opposite of my wife as the spare room of "junk" keeps getting more & more full.

I really must get rid of some of my stuff.

20. JackOfAll

Faster, faster, faster. First person to respond on the Cubit's, I'll throw in a Hauppage TV PCI card to stick in the slot next to the graphics card and the shirt off my back! LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.