1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Scan.Co.Uk Sales To The Republic Of Ireland:

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by The Th!ng, 13 Oct 2009.

1. The Th!ng

The Th!ng What's a Dremel?

Hello everybody, this is my first post on these forums.

I live in the Republic Of Ireland and I want to buy from Scan.co.uk or their Scan.ie site.

A few weeks ago I phoned Scan and asked if they delivered to Southern Ireland and I was told they did - so far, so good.

However, having posted a related topic on Boards.ie @ http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055708739 I see that from my first reply that there seems to be problems associated with deliveries to the Irish Republic:

The thread this poster mentions is here on these forums @ http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=135437 But it looks like the Scan sub-forums are no longer active :(

I am prepared to pay a resonable amount above the usual price of things to have my long-term hardware requirements fulfilled from a single source rather than setting up multiple accounts on God knows how many sites just to avail of cheaper prices for items that I am looking for.

Scan have a great website, and at this point in time they are the only one's that I have found that have everything I am currently looking for. Yet I am wary of ordering from them because of the apparent problems in delivering to the Irish Republic.

Have the problems that other Irish shoppers experienced in the past been resolved?
    Are there any other Irish users of these forums who have purchasd from Scan, and if so, what were your experiences of dealing with them?

Any info \ feedback is welcome. Thanks for reading.

Regards,

The Th!ng.

2. The Th!ng

The Th!ng What's a Dremel?

Sorry folks, it appears that I have posted this in the wrong place, feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate.:blush:

3. Ravenheart

Ravenheart What's a Dremel?