1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Activision defends MW2 on PC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 6 Nov 2009.

1. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

Hmmm..

Modern Warfare 2, or Assassin's Creed 2 and Force Unleashed Sith Edition? I know where my money is going, and it's not on another bloody shooter.

2. Mithyx

Mithyx There is no Dremel

I cancelled my pre-order and will only buy it when a few things get added/fixed.

1. Dedicated Servers - There's no reason why a PC game can't have dedicated servers. It's a middle finger to our face by IW that they're not adding it.
    2. Player Count at 16!? - Probably a byproduct of the no dedicated servers thing.
    3. Custom Content - How can allowing custom content be anything but a good thing. They're shooting themselves in the foot with that one. Again, probably a byproduct of not allowing dedicated servers.

Basically include at least the same features as CoD4... you're supposed to add to a game in the sequal, not gimp the damn thing.

Penfold was right. Something as simple as a menu option to change how you want to play multiplayer would make just about everybody happy.

3. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Glad I never pre-ordered anything.

4. NoMod

NoMod What's a Dremel?

/thread

5. shanky887614

shanky887614 What's a Dremel?

glad i didnt preorder this i think ill decrypt it and have a look at the code and the code of the previous call of duty and try to fix some things myself

you will eb suprized at how easy this stuff is to do if you wont to know more email me

can't stant this random server thing
    i think ill stick to amercas army for a little while longer
    casue at least it has dedicated dervers and you can host your own

6. Leetalex

Leetalex What's a Dremel?

****ING GAY!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

Tags: Add Tags