1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Tribes2 probs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bee2643, 1 Dec 2002.

1. bee2643

bee2643 What's a Dremel?

anyone here play T2 and having problems?
    all day (Saturday, Nov.30) ive been getting "WS_CommServ_Failure" when i click login, right after it sais verifying login info or sumthin
    perhaps a server related issue?

2. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

i havent been able to play it online for a long time cuz my conection and my games are on different machines but have you tried getting the new patch thats out???

www.tribes2.com

its a bige patch 85.7megs but the new TeamRabbit2 gametype is so much fun

get the new patch then give it a try.

3. Thermite

Thermite What's a Dremel?

man tribes 2 would have been sooo much better if they hadn't released the game too early. and what REALLY pisses me off, is someone took my name, but has NEVER played! ugh!!!

anywho i don't play it anymore...but with the new patch i might have to give it a try

4. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

i havent been able to play it online for a while due to lack of conection from that computer but iv been testing the new patch in lan mode and personaly i like it. I have to say the clasic_lan.bat is so much fun. they reverted the shrikes back to the origanle manuverability, added a chain gun to the wildcat, MPB transporter now works. Satchel charge now STICKs to things like walls and ceilings. Plus old clasic maps from T1 (i dont care for them but thats just me) some new T2 style maps. I have to say i like the new patch, but then again i havent been able to do any opnline playing of it.

I did just get UNREAL TOURNY 2003, and it runs GREAT even on my old GeForce 2 GTS 64meg card. it looks good to. and man is it fun.

5. [GiB]Grey M@a

[GiB]Grey M@a What's a Dremel?

in relation to this problem:

WS_CommServ_Failure

this is when the master servers are down, it doesnt happen to often but they are patching up servers or adding new hardware. just be patient (i know it is hard when you have a game such as tribes 2 to play)

when it has been taken down to do maintanence it is normally down for 4 - 5 hours

Tags: