1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Red, White, and Blackie...

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by gabriel_d7, 21 Sep 2009.

1. BlackWhizz

BlackWhizz What's a Dremel?

Now get yourself a good chair ;)

2. gabriel_d7

gabriel_d7 Budget Mod?

Nah... I like this chair. And besides, since my room really isnt that big, I need a folding chair. If I'm not using my pc, I just fold the chair up and place it in a corner.

Bad_cancer likes this.
  3. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Looks pretty good.

4. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I have a black chair just like that for when I used to go fishing. Comfortable enough and beverage holders are a nice touch.

Don't diss the chair. The whole setup is well put together. No crime in having a small budget.

well done.:thumb: Have some stars from me.
    john

Bad_cancer likes this.
  5. Bad_cancer

Bad_cancer Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

This looks very nice! very well done and i really like it, but i can't see the case too well :s

6. Brutal1ty

Brutal1ty What's a Dremel?

Amazing work you have there, lad : )
    Really impressed.
    It's always good to have sponsors and stuff. And yeah, that chair sollution is a smart idea.
    I'm on a smart budget myself, so i'd go for the easiest and cheapest sollutions : >

Go Blackie!

~ Brutal1ty

7. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Congratz on the job well done. That African Ghost doll is so cool, I want one lol :D.

8. gabriel_d7

gabriel_d7 Budget Mod?

[​IMG]

Here's another view(sorry it couldnt be a "better" view) of Blackie. Taken with a cellphone camera. Photography was never really my strong suit.

[​IMG]
    And this is the whole view of my Command Center. I sometimes have my cousins, or my friends over(they usually bring their gaming laptops and position themselves on my queen sized bed. Thanks to the bed, it's possible to accomodate 4-5 people in my room.)... but usually, it's just me and my brother.

Games usually played in my ComCenter:

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (I know, very old school. We just love playing it over and over on COOP.)
    Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (too bad we can no longer download new maps for Terrorist Hunt)
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Dirt 2 (Eye candy of a game)
    Borderlands
    GTA 4
    HAWX
    Modern Warfare 2
    NFS Carbon
    Burnout Paradise City
    Fallout 3
    World In Conflict
    Pure

Thanks so much John, Bad_cancer, and 500mph. And yeah, the chair is comfortable. Sometimes "too" comfortable at that. :D

Thanks Brutal1ty. I wish my sponsors were the "official" type. Hahaha. Because the sponsors that I had with this project is a very close friend of mine, and my uncle. So I think you already know that this was a "one-time deal". :D

Thanks The boy 4rm oz... I'd give you one, if I knew how. I have a feeling that the shipping would cost more than the actual doll. :D

Last edited: 29 Aug 2010