1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice New Tower (£450)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Beaver, 25 Dec 2009.

1. Beaver

Beaver What's a Dremel?

Oki bud. I emailed them to make sure anyway. I may some coloured fans at a later date :)

2. bagman

bagman Minimodder

all mobo's come with cables for everything you might need and if you want some coloured fans i actually recomend going on to ebay to get some led fans i recomend the yate loon kind they are very good just type in "yate loon" and a top rated seller will sell you them or you can just buy some off scan

3. Beaver

Beaver What's a Dremel?

Oki bud. Like the light up fans? :) Are they hard to swap with the original?

The only thing is the mobo comes built into the case so they may not add the cables

4. bagman

bagman Minimodder

no it is very easy you just need a screw driver, makes sure you have a good philips screw driver with a magnetic tip that is all you need to build a computer

5. Beaver

Beaver What's a Dremel?

Oki matey. Just got to wait till Tuesday now to order it all :D

6. bagman

bagman Minimodder

it is a aganising wait i will tell you espacially on the first build

7. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

If you get that box you might want to replace the PSU with something more reliable at some point. Something like a 550W Corsair will even leave you some headroom. Go for a HX650 if you fancy a modular.

We can be a bit anal about power supplies here but there's a reason for that. People tend to completely overlook what is actually one of the most important parts in a PC.

8. Beaver

Beaver What's a Dremel?

I understand Dragun, its because cheaper make PSUs can blow and take our all the components. For now im going to get that barebone system with the HD/CD drive and Windows 7 Pro. Then in a week or two I may get a bigger heatsink if it will fit :)