1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V New headset suggestions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Bertiee, 31 Dec 2009.

1. Bertiee

Bertiee What's a Dremel?

Morning all,

Since my dog stood on my cheap Logitech headset (ClearChat pro) and broke it I'm in the market for a new one. I generally just use it to stop the wife from moaning that there's too much noise whilst gaming and for the occasional skype call so I don't need anything major - something in the £20-£40 range.

I'd like some with the band over the head and not the ones that go round the back but that's about my only requirement - any suggestions?

Thanks all

Bertie

2. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

I got a couple of pairs of these a year or so ago.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128208

Not going to set the world alive sound quality wise but they have a decent mic that you can remove and they dont hurt your head, which is important!

3. Hoffs

Hoffs Seek

I got a pair of these for christmas :)

People over skype have commented on how clear it sounds and they are comfy. Sound quality is good enough and you kinda get what you pay for. The mic is detachable and build quality is good.

I'd recommend them

4. Gareth24

Gareth24 Folding = vdubs

+1

I picked up a pair of these a few months back and for the money they're probably the best out there. Decent sound quality, good clear detachable mic and comfy to wear what more could you ask for. :)