1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Massively Dysfunctional *MDF* (Update Nov.30th... Final Pics!)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by youeffsee, 6 Aug 2009.

1. Loom

Loom What's a Dremel?

Very nice! Congrats on 2nd place.

2. youeffsee

youeffsee What's a Dremel?

Thanks Loom... It was a tough matchup... Im super excited that I made 2nd place with my 1st build.

3. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Man I cant imagine what your second build its going to look like! Excellent job buddy and mod on!!! :)

4. youeffsee

Thanks bro. Your 1 of my favorite modders and have inspired me a ton with your builds. Cant wait to see ToTecHnika finished.

5. n0va

n0va Burnin'!

Congrats on that price!

Btw, would you mind tellin me how that tec is performing? I luuurrrrrve tec cooling. ^__^

6. jbarakat

jbarakat What's a Dremel?

You have really done a great job here, the way it shows off the hardware is brilliant!

7. youeffsee

Thx jbarakat. That was my # 1 goal of the build. I wanted a super clean look to my hardware.

@ n0va- What price? You lost me. :sigh:

Do you like the color now? Or would you still rather it completely apple white? :p

Oh, thx for askin bud. I forgot to post temps.:duh:

I have 1 of them e8400s that the temps are all screwed up. Mine doesnt register anything under 29c. I suspect temp 1 in speedfan is my analog CPU temp since the CPU is the only thing running under TEC nothing else should drop below ambient.

Im sad to say I havnt had time to OC it yet but stock #s impressed me. Heres idle temps with the FZEs @ 40%. Coolant: 23.4c ...Core: 30-31c
    [​IMG]

Idle @ 100%. Coolant: 18.5c-20.6 (right after startup... It will eventually make its way to around 10c... You will notice it is cooler during stress test, because it was running for 10 mins already) Core: Under 29c :hehe:
    [​IMG]

Running IntelBurn test. Coolant: 16.3-18.5c ...Core: 39-41c.
    [​IMG]

I have to say Im impressed with all the temps. Its amazing but this case keeps the system cooler than when it as setup in my Mozart Tx with 13 120mm fans. The same vid card used to run around 45c, now its @ 35c.:thumb:
    [​IMG]
    All 13 fans @ 100% in the mozart.

Im hoping Ill have some time to sit down and give this e8400 and the FZEs alittle workout. It should be able to get some decent #s.

Thanks again for reminding me about temps n0va. :thumb: