1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

It was below the list to catch you out :D

2. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

I've had no CD drive for the last year or so.. well not connected. Usually if i need one I will balance it on something and have it hanging out the side...
    The wires are no issue. I move my computer every weekend so its just become a nightmare making it all neat and tidy.
    It looks ****ing awful and for that I am sorry!

I will post a new one when skyscraper is finished!

3. el2k

el2k Modder

4. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Custom

5. PA!N

PA!N What's a Dremel?

@Gordy
    How are you getting along with the switch form the Logitech to the Magic mouse?
    I'm thinking about getting one, too but not sure if it would feel like "downgrading" due to the lack of extra buttons etc. .

6. jbloggs

jbloggs What's a Dremel?

Primary rig (Lian Li v1010 case, NEC 24WMGX3):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Along with Squeezebox 3, Audio-GD DAC-19MK3, Marantz PM7001 and Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s (on book-shelf just out of sight), Logitech Z680 speakers and Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop...

Seondary rig (Antec 902, NEC 24WMGX3):

[​IMG]

Also on floor, file server for Squeezebox and WHS box...
    ________
    ZOLOFT PREGNANCY

Last edited: 20 Aug 2011
  7. Gordy

Gordy Evil Teddy

PA!N, I've always said that the Logitech MX Rev and VX Nano were the best day to day mice you could get. For desktop and portable use respectively.

I was very nervous about the magic mouse, but within a day of using it I was blown away. I've not noticed the lack of buttons at all. The scrolling is in a different league to any other mouse out there. It's so easy and painless compared to a wheel.

However they are a marmite purchase you either like it or hate it. There is no middle ground. If you can try one in a store I would recommend it.

8. BadgerBaiter

BadgerBaiter What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Old desktop image:

[​IMG]

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Done a change about in my Office:
    Printer and iMac:
    [​IMG]
    Main Display and Speakers:
    [​IMG]
    The Rig:
    [​IMG]

Sam

10. knuck

knuck Hate your face

is this an old copperhead? Have you had any issues with it ?

11. BadgerBaiter

BadgerBaiter What's a Dremel?

Only issue I had with my copperhead was the LMB died finally after 2 years of chronic FPS and other duties :p
    I bought the copperhead weight kit which came with another mouse cover, swapped it out and the button is back to working again.
    Absolutely love this mouse, will definately consider getting another!

12. knuck

knuck Hate your face

good for you. All the razer mice I've had or that close friends had died from the same thing : random disconnecting

glad you don't have this problem :)

edit : actually my razer had a problem with the left click but it never disconnected. All the others (like 10 of them) did

13. samkiller42

Aye, it is an older one, think i must have had it for about 3 years now, possibly more, and it works fine, not had any issues with it at all.

Sam

14. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I've not had a problem with my Razer mice (A Lachesis and a Diamondback), the Diamondback is four years old as of ten days ago, and the Lachesis is a year, maybe 18 months. The Diamondback was the main PC mouse until the Lachesis, and then it got relegated to Laptop duty - Still sees daily use, though.

15. Angleus

Angleus What's a Dremel?

Bit of an odd question but can I ask how much you paid for your speakers sam? (Z-5500 right?)

Been looking around for a set under the pretence they used to be around £160 but they seem to be about £250 everywhere at the mo :(

16. samkiller42

Yes, it is a Z5500 Setup, and i paid about £200 a few years back from OCUK (when they used to be good)

Just had a lok around, and it does seem the price has gone up £50 or so since i bought them, just don't look for them on Dabs, as they have it priced at £350 ish.

Sam

17. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Can't remember if I posted it here at the time (don't think so even though I took lots of pics) but when my original Logitech G5's RMB microswitch finally gave out about a year ago next month, I took my brothers old broken (cracked case) one and took the microswitch out of it to use as a spare. It's been fine ever since, and I actually got hold of a few more spare switches for it in case it happens again. This mouse was bought by my brother the week after they came out and given to me as a gift. It has well over 2000 hours of gaming in CSS alone on it :D I've hit so many AWP flickshots with this mouse that they became second nature a long time ago ;)

So, yeah. "Well used" mice with minor problems can be fixed if you don't mind tackling the electronics.

18. ShakeyJake

ShakeyJake My name is actually 'Jack'.

Slightly reorganised the place, having moved from this:

To this:

[​IMG]

New pc, new matching monitor (I have totally reversed my opinion on dual-monitor setups) and the small laptop desk has been moved next to the main one. Having one massive desk for a desktop, server and laptop rocks. Downside: I can't use my balcony door. But it's winter and there are plenty of other doors anyway.

19. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Doors are over-rated anyway...

20. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First angle is the only bit of daylight I see on my days off with my favourite rugby teams flag above my screen.

Second angle shows the fan that points at the case which I only use during summer as the room is so small.

Third angle shows my other favourite items besides my rig and motorbike. They are my guitar, graphics tablet, Oakley watch 9 ( 1 of 63 watches ) and of cause my blackberry