1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Floydian 2.0

Discussion in 'Modding' started by floyd94, 1 Mar 2010.

1. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

Hello, I'm an Argentine project of modder, and this is my first worklog in this fantastic forum!

Well, I want to say that I've bought a used semi full tower (it's like 53 cms tall) so i want to redesign it to fit better, I have taken some pics for you to see what I have.

For the cooling system, I don't have wc so with help of Loki (another modder from my country) we designed the better air flow for the case, the first problem that we saw was that in the back panel I could not put any cooler, because the lack of space there so we decided to make the air flow like this (obviously the coolers are 120 mm each)

[​IMG]

Here I've some photos from the case:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Well I'm hearing from your opinions! any idea is well received!

shalom

Last edited: 1 Mar 2010
  2. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

hellooo, I've just drilled some holes so I can screw the 3 1/2 bays... also I drilled the holes for the fron blowhole... I'll continue when i buy some cutting discs for the Dremel, becasue the ones i have don't cut even butter

3. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

Hi, today I've bought some cutting discs (they weren't Dremel, but Stronger, that is another one that makes those things for dremel and they are very good quality) a mid circle file (I don't know if it's called like that, but is like a semi-circle and a plain file) and I'm working on my front blowhole.

I stopped for a little because here in Argentina, it still is Summer, so where I'm working are 30 degrees centrigrates...

See ya with more ups!

4. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

well i finished with my circle, so tomorrow I will file it so its nice!

5. 500mph

500mph The Right man in the Wrong place

Pictures!
    Please?

6. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

The pictures of the blowhole I'll take them tomorrow, with sunlight, I don't like so much the flashlight... but I haven't finished it yet.. I have to cut some pieces and file it... also is the inner hole for the blowhole, y still have to make the outer one...

7. floyd94

floyd94 What's a Dremel?

Well, I've finished the inner part of the blowhole, tomorrow if I can I'll continue with the blowhole, but I need to buy more cutting discs, here the photos:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The first one is before filing, and the secon one after..

shalom