1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News "PSP is a b*****king waste of space"

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 16 Mar 2010.

1. deadsea

deadsea What's a Dremel?

I was wondering how could the VP of a company not know how to get content onto a psp? You just stick a disk in a slot? Then i realised he had gone out and bought a GO.. I haven't actually seen one of thoses yet.. Smaller screen, odd angled controls at a higher price? Right......

Anyways, why would he want to use the built in wi-fi for the the downloads? You can't really be expecting much processing power out of something barely bigger than a mouse. It's gonna be slow, no suprises there.

2. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

You live and learn. "Testicles" is not a curse word. Make it into an adjective and it's still not a curse word. Turn it into old anglo-saxon form and it becomes one!

3. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

There's not many things that us brits are best at any more, but I like to think that swearing is one of them :)

4. rimscar

rimscar What's a Dremel?

QFT.
    Our American co-workers love our swear words, and use them to the bemusement of others. Indeed even our female american vp roars with laughter by herself in cinemas when the British expletives come out.

And fyi, our transatlantic friends, one tends to be on the receiving end of a "bollocking" i.e. tongue-lashing, as opposed to describing something as "bollocks"....

Rule Britannia when it comes to swearing.... lol

5. Artanix

Artanix Minimodder

funnily enough, thats true, I have to speak to our network guys in america quite a bit, and you always hear them chuckle to themselves when you say "cheers", or they'll say it back with emphasis and then giggle to themselves afterwards.

Plus we do networks, and always end up with the router, rooter, rowta, argument :)

6. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

I managed to entertain an american girl just by saying 'fantastic' in quite an over the top fashion.
    Shame she was married
    and her husband was there
    and he was a lovely bloke.
    ho hum

Tags: Add Tags