1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows "My" Bad Company 2 Server

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Sloth, 17 Mar 2010.

1. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I don't mean to do too much shameless self pimping, but some friends and I have rented a server and would very much enjoy some company.

It's titled "[BRO] Server, Hardcore Conquest & Rush" and based out of Dallas, Texas so it's more friendly for North American players. Sort of a nice way for us to play against each other if any of you want to stop by. Also, it's currently having trouble getting populated since it's only two days old and any help would be tremendous. As stated, it's hardcore mode and runs most conquest and rush maps, excluding Atacama Desert because we just don't care much for helicopter/tank spam.

My friend and I are co-owners and admins, with 3 others helping admin as well. We like to have fun even as things get competetive and keep the rounds interesting. There are no set rules, anything which is deemed "un-fun" will be taken care of as it happens. Set rules simply add too much thought and stress to a fun game in our minds. Just be a true bro and you're good to go! :D

All in all, look forward to seeing some of you there!

EDIT: IP is 68.232.160.220:19567

Last edited: 20 Mar 2010
  2. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

BRO server, nice. :3

3. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

I'll be sure to check it out when I get home from work tonight.

4. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

ip plox.

I can chuck it into my favourites list and not have to search a million server.

Also what the **** are they doing not incorporating it into the steam servers, as it would be a whole lot ****ing easier to play with mates.

5. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

They never seem to integrate 3rd party games into the steam browser. It's always been a bit annoying.

6. Matarsak

Matarsak What's a Dremel?

An IP address would be nice, yes. That way we don't have to scroll through a bazillion others.

7. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

Cool server, [BRO] ;)

Also, I assume no chicks?

8. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I can't for the life of me figure out how to add by IP address so I assumed it was irrelevant, I'll have to get it from the other owner later and edit it in!

And Hugo, chicks are quite desired! :D

9. bahgger

bahgger Minimodder

I'd love to game with you fellas, but my measly connection paired with being in London means that my ping would be too high for a good match! :(

10. cotter

cotter What's a Dremel?

How do you add a favourite server as an ip.

Also how do you add a favourite server normally, I cant seem to find anything

11. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

The way I've done it was to search for the server from the main list by name, then click on the little arrow next to the name to get the drop down menu, then click add to favorites.

12. cotter

cotter What's a Dremel?

I knew I would be doing something stupid, D'oh:blush:

13. cotter

cotter What's a Dremel?

I looked for your server last night but couldnt find it. Will have another look the next time I am on.

Ended up playing on Custom PC server, really enjoyed it. Only downside is when you get some ****s on, had a guy on my team last night that decided he would plaster our teams chopper windows in c4 so you cannae see out, then blow them up when you are in the air.

14. Rat1sully

Rat1sully At Least Skt478 Never Broke

if you spot one of the admin team on tell then and it's an instant kick for that sort of stupidity i think

15. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Yeah we're getting to the point where we could do with a couple of new admins, and maybe a reserved slot so they can get on.

16. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I won't abuse the position at all.