1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam Battlefield Bad Company 2 Four Pack £22.50 (1 Extra person needed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ikix, 26 Mar 2010.

1. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

Me and a friend are wanting to buy the 4 pack of bad company 2 as its cheaper. We need two other people to join in on it.

Last edited: 27 Mar 2010
  2. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

how much? is this a download version or a hard copy version? I'm assuming the former? What's the price work out to per person? Link to the purchase?

3. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

It's on Steam so yeah, it's a digital version. It works pretty much the same as the L4D 4-packs where one person buys it and gifts the rest of the copies to others. It's £90 for 4 copies so £22.50 each (as opposed to £29.99 individually).

OP: are you in the UK?

4. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

How large is the download if you don't mind me asking?

5. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

hum.... 22.5 for Steam..... count me in!

but have you got any reference? no offence, but you seems to be new to bit-tech.

6. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

I've found another friend who wanted a copy so now there is unfortunately only one left, I am awaiting feedback from another friend if he wants the last copy but if he doesnt by tomorrow I will sell it to one of you guys :thumb:

Its the steam 4 pack, costs £22.50 each.

The download is around 5.5Gb.

I am in the UK yes :D

Yeah, completely understand, I didn't buy a copy off of somebody as they seemed a little odd.

You can find me on AVForums under the same name (iKiX). If you are a member there i have 6 iTrader feedback all 100% positive.

7. wyx087

if you got a free slot, then count me in. although i don't mind first-come-first-serve policy where i've got 3rd dibs.

otherwise i'll ask smc, GregTheRotter and try to find another person. or just not play this game, wasn't a huge fan of its beta anyway.

8. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

I didnt actually enjoy the beta at all, but after borrowing a friends account to download and try the game for myself it feels alot different. But tbh the thing which makes it a lot better is playing with friends in a squad.

9. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Well I'll definitely be up for it at that price, so if any more people are interested I'm sure someone else could buy a 4-pack (I don't mind doing it). Otherwise I'll let Greg take it if he wants it since he inquired first, but if not then I will.

10. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

My friend didn't have the money for the extra copy so I will sell it onto one if you guys. I'm on the road back from uni at the moment but I will b able to sort out sending the game and payment etc this evening. To make things a bit fairer I'll use a random number generator to pick who gets first dibs (missed out on many things myself simply because I saw a post after lectures) when I'm back home. I take it all of you are still interested? Will do payment via paypal.

Catch you guys later! :thumb:

11. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

If greg gets first dibs and you and wuyanxu still want to go for a 4 pack I'll happily be a third person! I've been wondering whether to get this on xbox or PC but for that price and it being DX11 I'd like to get it on PC :thumb:

12. wyx087

i'd prefer direct bank transfer, just being stingy on paypal fee.

right, nearly assembled for another 4 person pack :) just need 1 more.

13. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

I prefer paypal but can do bank transfer. I just hate getting my card reader out to add a payee :p

14. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

Ok, I've done the random number thing and SMC you have first dibs followed by wuyanxu and finally Greg.

If you want it SMC send me a PM and we can sort things out from there :thumb:

15. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

PM sent :)

16. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

Ok awesome. Good luck guys with the 4 pack between you. Ill change the thread title for you :)

EDIT: ah i dont see how to edit the title :S

17. wyx087

right:

storm20200 and GregTheRotter, are you up for sharing a 4-pack with me?

that leaves up 1 person short, im sure someone will wonder in here soon........ or ask your friend and families :)

18. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

You can edit your first post which will let you edit the title.

Yep I'm up for a 4-pack, I reckon you're trust worthy enough but unfortunately I'm a rare breed in my family being the only PC gamer and I only have one real life friend that plays PC games but he's still more of a console gamer than PC games. It's gonna be up to you two :p

19. ikix

ikix What's a Dremel?

Got the payment via paypal and just transfered the game :) all a painless experience :D I should do it more often.

P.S. Edited the title :thumb:

20. wyx087

okay, found a guy, took longer due to it's Easter holidays. he's a friend i met at university, doing same course as me.

so as long as i can get the go-ahead from storm20200 and GregTheRotter. we are a go.