1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming iPad Games Reviewed: Is it Good For Gaming?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Lizard, 15 Apr 2010.

1. Nikols

Nikols What's a Dremel?

Think people would still be interested to hear your final conclusions on the ipad as a whole. I generally use ur reviews to gauge new products as yis tend not to bother with the hype and always throw in where someone else in the office has wandered over had a look and given their two cents good or bad, adds a bit of credence!

2. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

I've been at a microsoft conference this week and the place was full top to bottom with geeks. Pretty much every person had a netbook and sat there taking notes and things without bother - just flipped up the lid and off they went. One guy however had an iPad. He had to make sure that in every session he got a seat near the front (so he could get a table), he then had a stand to tilt the iPad off the desk at a more respectable (although still very low) angle, and in front of that he attached an external keyboard. That means that his iPad didn't quite take up the diminutive space it should have. Even more funny however, next to the iPad he had a notepad and a pen. Guess what he used for writing his notes? Absolute classic.

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

this is what I meant when I said I don't get the purpose of the damn thing ! If it's not meant to replace a laptop why the hell does it try to do everything a laptop does, but worse !?

4. impar

impar Minimodder

Greetings!

5. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

Can't believe you guys have missed out Mirror's Edge, which is probably the most spectacular / well put together iPad game out there. It's the only iPad game I've pulled out which has gotten genuine gasps from gamers, partly because of the graphics, partly because it's evidently a fun game mechanic, and partly because the EA slick-ness takes the presentation to a whole new level. As soon as that music kicks in...

6. Bayaz

Bayaz What's a Dremel?

Whats the point of the iPad? Isn't it just an iPhone with a bigger screen?

7. mac007

mac007 What's a Dremel?

Not sure I fancy dragging my finger across a screen whilst engaged on the battlefield. You need to operate in multiple areas and multitask in varied locations. Cant say until you've tried I suppose.

Tags: Add Tags