1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Info Plz

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by TwiztedE, 2 Jan 2003.

1. TwiztedE

TwiztedE What's a Dremel?

ive been keeping up with the New GeForce Fx Pre order is coming really soon but did they release the Price yet i heard bout 700 or more? maybe im wrong but thats what i hear i havent seen a price on it yet but i no the card is amazing so far.

2. TwiztedE

Replying to my Quote

i found a link:

GeForce FX, the latest and fastest video card from NVIDIA will hit the market soon. Prices are expected to be around $900 - $1000 mark. It is expected to come in two versions GeForce FX 5800 and GeForce FX 5800 Ultra. See the details from

If this is true then no way in hell i can afford it on my budget with 2 kids

3. Loz

Loz Blah Blah

Perhaps you could supply us with the link? I've heard its going to be around the $500 mark.
    Theres no way anyone would pay $900 - $1000.

4. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

There was a link somewhere for a preorder, the price was $400 I believe. It will be around $400-$500. NOT $1000, I promise.

5. TwiztedE

Found More info On Another Site:

I know a lot of you are wondering how much these cards will cost. Well, the first generation models will cost $2,500.00, with the price doubling with every iteration. OK... OK... Cards will be priced between $300.00 and $400.00. This, of course, depends on card makers, not NVIDIA. All the usual suspects will be making GeForce FX 5800 and 5800 Ultra cards: PNY, Leadtek, eVGA, etc. (For a more complete list check the related story on today's front page.)

The Link For The GeForce hat Sais its going to be 900 - 1000 is:

http://www.abcd.com.au/products/video.htm

i knew it wasnt going to be that much cause no one woul pay that much i was just wondering cause ive seen so many diff prices 300 to 400 bux im IN DUDES :)

6. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

dude, it's an australian site! $900-1000 AUD = $500-550 USD It's not off by that much. Remember, it's the world-wide web, which means you gotta check the suffix :lol:

<cheap australian accent>No worries mate.</cheap australian accent>

7. TwiztedE

Ahh

I see it now i have Trouble Calculating Stuff Like Canadian Money to American and so fourth. not good at it. Koo Koo

Cant wait for the Pro Order Form i want it now lol

8. Ubermich

Ubermich He did it!

9. TwiztedE

Thx

That helped me alot thanks

Tags: