1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Join bit-tech and your favourite modders at Campus Party Europe - Article now live!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Combatus, 8 Mar 2010.

1. Raiden

Raiden Portuguese reviewer

Oh i forgot , we should create a Msn group to share our emails to talk more and share experiences..if you like the idea of course..:thumb:

2. _ferry_

_ferry_ What's a Dremel?

It was a great experience. and i had a wonderful time!

Jeah well, it feels like driving the highway on a bicycle. Because i came without casemod.
    But as i saw that blue-white acrylic case, full with cracks, i can find myself in the decision not taking my PC with me.

Anyway, i've met quite some modders, made nice pictures, and had a nice time. Thanks and props for the organisation! :thumb::dremel:

Oh, and i never eat squid again. Puked on the way home, and a painful stomach for the whole ride. When i think about it, i almost start over again ;)

3. vils

vils What's a Dremel?

I go home today after a quite pleasant airtravel to Copenhagen. To extra days in Madrid was nice. I really have had a wonderful experience with the whole arrangement. Big thanks to Antonio and all the other organizers.:thumb::thumb:

4. HaoKi

HaoKi Lleno de anguilas!

YEY! Back in Finland after 61h in the bus, some more on the boat and now I'm on the train... :)

We're gonna post some pictures as soon as we get back home :D The epic journey is nearing it's end... :/

And oh yeah... We have tons and tons of pictures from the event ;)

Last edited: 21 Apr 2010
  5. vils

vils What's a Dremel?

6. HaoKi

HaoKi Lleno de anguilas!

LoL... Just a small update on our last part of the trip.

I finally got home, after the freaking train broke down on the way from Helsinki to Tampere. :)

7. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

Ok, now I'm finally home too. 61 hours in a bus and some extra hours on taxis, trains, ferries etc. but I wouldn't want to trade those hours away. At least in our bus everyone enjoyed the experience and we had a blast together. :)

And not to forget the main event itself, I really enjoyed meeting you guys live. There were some things I would personally want to change about the event in the future and hopefully I do get a chance to do just that some day.

I would like to thank every one of you one by one but that would take too much time. For now I'll just thank you all tell you that you made the event worth going for. Thanks!

I'll write an article about the event in Metku in couple of days. A lot of photos from the CPE and naturally from the bus ride will hopefully show off the fun we had! :)

8. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

Thank you everyone! This has been one the greatest weeks of my life. I loved both the bus ride and the event itself. Hopefully we will see again sometime.

9. mrdbristol

mrdbristol Voided my warranty years ago

With all the rushing around packing and sorting out which bus to get , i forgot about an important event ....................:duh:

Happy Birthday Jani

( A bit late ) :D

10. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Right, that was on Monday! We're all late! bugger....:duh:

Jani !!! Happy Happy Happy Birthday man !!!

[​IMG]

(I blame volcano!!! :D)

11. HaoKi

HaoKi Lleno de anguilas!

We actually got Japala a map of Europe and a coloring book for his birthday... ;) Couldn't find any eels... unfortunately

12. Kenny_McCormick

Kenny_McCormick Minimodder

Pachi (or Patxi) is a vasque name. Some campuseros took it from a tv advertise and is a usual scream during the campus party. The other one is bukake as any girl walks through the hallways.

I'd like to attend to another CP Europe, 'cause I understand if you don't come to Valencia.

Just one question, what happened with the "Hammer time" hammer??

PS: I almost forgot the group photo

[​IMG]

13. HaoKi

HaoKi Lleno de anguilas!

The hammer was given to Antonio as a present at the end of the event. :)

14. thechoozen

thechoozen Minimodder

oh didn´t know that! but better late then never, so Happy Birthday Jani!! and our best wishes!!!

thx, thats help a lot because we had the same problem and thought they we´re screaming paarty :D

Really Cool Idea!!!

we too....i think we would travel to nearly everywhere for that

15. japala

japala What's a Dremel?

Thank you all for reminding me about me getting older. :wallbash:

And about The Hammer:

[​IMG]

16. vils

vils What's a Dremel?

We all look quite unshaven on that group picture. I can't imagine how the Finns looked like when you finally arrived home:D
    Has anybody heard about Antony's whereabouts? Still stuck in Madrid?

17. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

The look wasn't that bad. You could even call it manly. The smell however was out of this world.

18. vils

vils What's a Dremel?

I can imagine a new perfume: "modder's scent." Yikes...

19. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

A little snippet of lots of videos and photos to come in the article! I can finally finish it now I'm back! :dremel:

"Straight is boring"

20. Javerh

Javerh Topiary Golem

The videos made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Must have been the calamari sandwich.