1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Treyarch announces Call of Duty: Black Ops

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 30 Apr 2010.

1. Stormwulf

Stormwulf A mod to far?

Were a much better prducer is more apt!

2. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Lol, quite true!

Though I always assumed there were no 'Nam games because it wasn't a fun war. Spend all your time slopping through boggy jungle, stepping on feces covered sticks and getting your feet impaled, burning down civilian villages over and over to make sure no VC stay there, getting ambushed and dying, clearing out caves and dying, riding in Hueys watching people below dying.... yawwwnnnn. Suppose that's why we have no WWI or Korean War games, too.

3. Neox010

Neox010 EvE Addict

Now I did the whole "do want" on the first Modern Warfare, and I admit I was not all that excited about MW2, now this is in a new level of want.

4. Meaty Pete

Meaty Pete King of the Potato People

Listen. Can everyone stop bitching about Activision this, Infinity Ward that. Just buy the game and play it, if you don't like it then judging by second hand cost of the previous titles you've lost about 5 or 8 pounds.

If you have some real thorns in your side about whichever developer and truly dislike the game that much or are indeed as indifferent about it as you make out, then what the hell are you doing on a forum talking about it....I ask you?!..............rant over

Now....... I think that a sort of mercenary aspect combined with the suspected bit of stealth would work quite well for a new game. Also the title reminds of 'BLACK' on the original xbox which is probably still the best FPS campaign to date!

Also let's not all act friggin' stupid, shut our eyes and pretend not to see that (again judging by history) it will all be about the completely addictive and lifesucking online play. Campaign to me these days is just the good old training level made longer. Gets you used to the game so by the end of it you can at least pwn some of the n00b fools surrounding you when you in turn are a n00b.

....word!

5. Bayaz

Bayaz What's a Dremel?

How about a new IP. The CoD series is getting a little long in the tooth. I wonder how many times they will release the same game with better graphics?

6. 3stackshs

3stackshs What's a Dremel?

I was reading on www.callofdutyblackopsforums.com that there are rumors of the zombies. It sounds like Treyarch is going to do it, and IMDB.com is listing voices for zombies.

Tags: Add Tags