1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress WAR MACHINE! Botn3vik#

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Botn3vik, 16 Nov 2009.

?

Should i go full water cooling or not?

Poll closed 17 Dec 2009.
  1. Yes

77 vote(s)
    96.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

I do like LED work, it looks so much cleaner than just shoving in cathod tubes (like I do)
    100 LED's ... looking out side thats more lights than the council have allocated to this street for Christmas decoration ... excellent :) Looking forward to this ...

2. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

Hi all! just wanted to tell you that i am starting up the project again! Hopefully the snow will melt during the next weak so i can get some work done. Will try to post some pics of the led work that i have done. Thats all.

Botn3vik#

3. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

ITS BEEN AGES.... I keep peeping in just out of Optimism.... Owt doing in ere then Bots ? :)

4. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

Yeah. i am sorry, New job, and new girl.. :p little time for computers, and i have also been preparing for the big Datarock show in Bergen. so.. but when i get my first paycheck! ;) there will be some modding. I have done some stuff tho, if you would like to see it? :p

5. Blarte

Blarte Moderate Modder

oh stop with the teasing and get it shown lol ... although I have to say congratulations on the new job and girl front ... Change is better than a rest as they say.

6. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

UPDATE!

[​IMG]

Hi. IM BACK! as you can see i have gotn me some new inspiration!

I will make my mod a Iron man dedicated mod, And in the front. The front "plate" will have its own ARC REACTOR! i'm going to make 1 myself, or buy one :worried: hehe. Have been doing some leak testing on the 360 rad, and i have fix'd the leak!!! so i have all the rads i need :D 1x 360 and 1 240 rad. probably not going to be any BIG updates before the summer begins (and for me, thats in the end of this month. :naughty:

Se u all! and will try to get some more stuff out! Promise you! :dremel:

7. Vaptor-x

Vaptor-x What's a Dremel?

Love the ATCS 840, it is so big and roomy, also using it for my mod :thumb:
    Nice cabel job, looking forward to see more from this mod :D

8. StEm

StEm What's a Dremel?

maybe you could make the arc reactor the reservoir for your watercooling loop... that would be an awesome mod on its own and simple enough to make as part of the arc reactor... what you think?

9. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

It could be possible yes... But i have something else going on, when it comes to the reservoir :p Do you want a picture? i have made a 3d model! hehe. I will post the pictures when i am done, with the model! Working on it now! ;)

10. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

GATLING GUN!

GATLING GUN!

[​IMG]

As you can see, i will try to make a Gatling gun to place on the top of the Case. I'm gone make it as real as possible. The gun in itself isnt so hard to make. But the reloading mechanism is a little bit more tricky. I am not going to make a real gun, that works. the inside of it will be empty. And the reservoir will be in the end of i, concealed in the "back" of the gun. What do you think? :eyebrow:

11. Botn3vik

Botn3vik Mod it!

Arc reactor

[​IMG]

This is the reactor i will make for the front of the case :thumb:

And i will not use the HW i have already, i need a working computer at all times, so i will have to ether buy new parts or get sponsored. Im gonna find a way to make this work, you just wait and see :D

Not gone tell much more :worried:
    hehe. Mod on! brothers! :dremel:

Last edited: 10 May 2010