1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Help Finding Antec Veris Remote

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by line2008, 17 May 2010.

1. line2008

line2008 What is this "dremel" you speak of?

I have an antec veris Premier and recently the batteries leaked all inside the remote and killed it. Any idea where I could buy the remote from on its own, or a third party remote that would work with it?

this is the kit I am talking about

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: foud out it's a re-branded Soundgraph iMon Pad Remote / RM200, the soundgraph website is out of stock and they dont seem to ship them to the UK

2. thewelshbrummie

thewelshbrummie Minimodder

Ebay only seems to have the full units available. You're probably best off going trying Antec directly here - it's basically a form to fill in with what you want. Or try their online support pages. Antec are supposed to be very good at supplying spares based on previous comments I saw on teh old CPC forums

3. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

If you don't manage to get anything out of Antec then go into th imon manager > settings > remote control and you can change it to MCE, then the Microsoft MCE remote will work. I'm using a Logitech Harmony (programmed as mce remote) through the Veris ezusb no problem.

4. line2008

line2008 What is this "dremel" you speak of?

thanks guys, i filled out the antec form, didnt realise i could use a MCE remote with it, ill have to try that next if antec cant help me or if they are too pricey