1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What mouse do you currently game with?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadowed_fury, 12 Apr 2010.

1. Chaos_Engine

Chaos_Engine What's a Dremel?

I have to agree, incredible mouse, very accurate also comfortable. The mamba looks the part too. Used with the megasoma matt a killer combo!

2. ICISAZEL

ICISAZEL What's a Dremel?

Microsoft Habu which is basically a Razer mouse rebranded, initially brought to replace my busted bluethooth mouse from my ms bluetooth desktop elite from which the keyboard is still going strong. Initially i hated it as it was Far too small for my liking but i have with time grown to love it. simple but effective. will only replace it when it dies :)

3. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

Razer DeathAdder - served me well.

4. SweatyRod

SweatyRod Bah! Boh!

Im using that Saitek Modern Warfare 2 Mouse,and its actually pretty good.Adjustable DPI,mode and also customisable weights at the bottom to change the feel.

Feels good aswell

5. computerman5

computerman5 What's a Dremel?

Logitech G9, fantastic gaming mouse.

6. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Mionix Naos 5000.

+ Fits my hand like a glove

Conclusion: that's all I really care about.

7. Leman

Leman What's a Dremel?

I think it might be time to retire my Deathadder but I have no idea what to replace it with. Most likely it will be another Razor mouse but hhmmm which one?

8. SatansBudgie

SatansBudgie Powerlevel: > 9000

9. Oscar Mike

Oscar Mike What's a Dremel?

I have got a cheap asda own infra red mouse, it rocks for the best part, but in situations where I need to spin round quickly or turn tank turrets etc it's a bit slow. Not bad for £2.99 though!

10. YEHBABY

YEHBABY RIP Tel

11. evoyear

evoyear What's a Dremel?

g5 for me, not upgrading for sure, hope I can use for another 2 years.

12. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Just got my Logitech MX518 mouse + Roccat Taito mouse mat and the difference is staggering. I honestly thought it wouldn't really make a difference over my old Microsoft mouse and using the the plain desk top. But ****..I was wrong.

Even setting the mouse to 800DPI like my old one, there is a clear improvement.

13. anonemus

anonemus What's a Dremel?

I agree with you Fizzban. Over the weekend I tried my new MX518 over a Nova Microptic Winner gamepad and the difference was huge compared to my old mouse (A4Tech and plain desktop)! I'm now convinced about the value of having a good mouse AND mousepad!

14. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

I'm still using a logitech G7. Had it before i27 and thats time ago now.

Double battery cartridge cheesecake!!!1

15. robots

robots What's a Dremel?

Ditto.

I still have my G5 and it's good, but the middle mouse button is a bit too stiff to press, and it also is a bit jumpy when I am scrolling through a web page with it. I recently bought a G500 for my main computer and it's absolutely brilliant. It's just like the G5 but better. The middle mouse button is far easier to press and it's far more solid. It also has a clicky scroll or a smooth scroll depending on what you want. And the back and forward buttons are in a better place and easier to press. I really love it. Highly recommended.

It's actually total overkill for me... because I don't even use most of the buttons when playing games, but I just love the way it feels. I mainly bought it because I hurt my hand and I needed a slightly bigger and more comfortable mouse. But now I wouldn't want to use a computer without it.

16. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

I've just played around with the settings for my G500, dropped the bottom DPI setting to the lowest (200), great for sniping on BC2, and one setting at 800DPI for when I'm arsing about in Photoshop/other stuff. And 1600DPI for normal gaming and everyday use.

I could set the mouse to even higher resolutions, but then it gets uncontrollable for me.

17. Rezident

Rezident GFWL failed

Razer Copperhead (green!). Have been itching to replace it with a Mamba but the Copperhead is still fine for me. Had it a couple years and I still don’t need the spare legs it come with.

18. raxonb

raxonb Minimodder

Logitech MX Revolution, though the scroll wheel has got knackered now. Will be getting a replacement soon. Mind you need a keyboard aswell. No doubt I'll be asking you guys for help when the time comes!!

19. rma

rma Minimodder

Was bought a Razer Mamba for my birthday last year.
    It took a bit of getting used to, jumping from a Logitech MX1000, but I really do like it now.

20. Akuman

Akuman Waffles

Had an OCZ Dominatrix for 2 years now (No I didn't get it just for the name, but that's pretty cool too :D )

It's quite comfortable, and when you press a button on the mouse you know you've pressed it rather than some mice that are slightly more responsive that can be frustrating from time to time.

It's discontinued now but it's still a solid mouse in my opinion.