1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Demotivational Posters (NSFW)

Discussion in 'General' started by boiled_elephant, 7 Dec 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zurechial

Zurechial Elitist

no u

2. Elledan

Elledan What's a Dremel?

Watch the movie 'Idiocracy' and realize we have been doomed for a long time already. Worst thing is turning on MTV after watching Idiocracy and noticing how it's a 100% match in stupidity and retardation. I thought it was really demotivating :(

As for the MMR thing, it just shows how greed and stupidity can get epic proportions and how it's generally the children and other defenseless individuals who have to suffer the consequences.

3. DudeJr

DudeJr What's a Dremel?

and to lighten the mood a bit, here are some FML outtakes I have from a while ago

Today, while waiting for class, I let out a huge fart in front of everyone thinking no one would hear it over the music. I was wearing headphones. FML

Today, I daringly tried that fish bath thingy (the one where all the fish come to you and eat all of your skin's dead cells). I submerged into it and after 15 minutes of being a human buffet, 20 of the fish died. FML

Today, for the first time, I hugged the woman I have been in love with for four years. It was a congratulatory hug at her wedding to my best friend. FML

Today, after six months of dating, my girlfriend decided to break up with me because my "obsession" of being on the computer and playing games all the time was cutting into "our time". She then told me to "get a life" and never wanted to see me again. She told me all of this on WoW. FML

Today, I was curious as to whether or not my mom was off of her medication. When I asked her, she pulled a knife on me. Looks like I got my answer. FML

Today, I got a prank call. I now wish he'd call back so I can actually talk to someone. FML

Today, I was sleeping with my window open like I have for the past week. My doctor told me that if I did that, my asthma would be gone. It was, along with my laptop, TV, wallet, watch, and the food from my fridge. FML

Today, I was at a club with my girlfriend of a year. A guy starts hitting on her while I'm sitting right next to her. He then asks her to go back to his place for some fun, I start laughing thinking that there is no chance she would even consider this. I walked home alone. FML

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML

Today, my boyfriend and I were cuddling after getting it on a few times. He holds my face in his hands, looks deep into my eyes and says "I smell chicken." FML

Today, my boyfriend and his parents met my family. My grandpa thought it would be funny to walk around with a realistic gun and make references about being in the mafia. The rest of my family went along with it. FML

KoenVdd likes this.
  4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Ouch. That one's demotivating :/

5. DudeJr

DudeJr What's a Dremel?

indeed it is, especially since I've more or less experienced it -.-

not fun

6. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Minus the "wedding" and "best friend" parts, me too. Given a couple more years, you might be able to add the wedding part back in again >.<

Okay, NOW I'm demotivated.

7. outlawaol

outlawaol Geeked since 1982

I think this thread is running out of road....

[​IMG]

Alright, lets choke this bird back to subject
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RDJ thinks these are funny, along with the kitten
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:lol:

DudeJr likes this.
  8. DudeJr

DudeJr What's a Dremel?

fine, we'll just be demotivated on our own then, no demotivation for you! -.-

*eats cookies*

[​IMG]

9. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I've heard a different version of that, something like:

I was in a music store and the music was really loud. I desperately needed to fart and thought if I could time my farts to the music, no-one would notice. People started looking funny at me as I let rip when the music was particulary loud, then I realised I was wearing headphones.

10. DudeJr

DudeJr What's a Dremel?

I guess people have had various.. farting adventures...

we we're waiting for a friend to go out cycling, then 1 of my mates looks right, sees no one, as he turns left, a random pedestrian girl passes and gets behind him, so he can't see her, he thinks that the coast is clear and lets a big one rip...

I swear I could hear the girl coughing when she went into the house :D

EDIT1:
    seen this before, but I still love it :D

+rep

EDIT2(pure awesome win):

Once upon a time, there lived a man who had a terrible passion for baked beans.
    He loved them, but they always had an embarrassing and lively reaction on him.

One day he met a girl and fell in love. When it was apparent that they would marry, he thought to himself, "She"ll never go through with the marriage with me carrying on like this." So he made the supreme sacrifice and gave up his beloved beans.

Shortly after that they were married. A few months later, on the way hame from work, his car broke down and since they lived in the country, he phoned his wife and told her that he would be late because he had to walk.

On his way home, he passed a small cafe and the wonderful aroma of baked beans overwhelmed him. Since he still had several miles to walk he thought he would walk off any ill effects before he got home.

He went in and ordered three extra large helpings of beans. All the way home he farted.

By the time he arrived home he felt reasonably safe. His wife met him at the door and seemed somewhat excited. She exclaimed, "Darling, I have the most wonderful surprise for you for dinner tonight!"

She put a blindfold on him and led him to his chair at the head of the table and made him promise not to peek. At this point he was beginning to feel another fart coming on.

Just as his wife was about to remove the blindfold, the phone rang. She again made him promise not to peek until she returned and went to answer the phone.

While she was gone, he seized the opportunity. He shifted his weight to one leg and let go. It was not only loud, but ripe as a rotten egg. He had a hard time breathing, so he felt for his napkin and fanned the air about him. He had just started to feel better when another urge came on. He raised his leg and "Rriiipppp!" It sounded like a diesel engine and smelled worse. To keep himself from gagging, he tried fanning his arms a while, hoping the smell would dissipate.

Things had just about returned to normal when he felt another urge coming. He shifted his weight to his other leg and let go. This was a real blue ribbon winner, the windows shook, the dishes on the table rattled and a minute later the flowers on the table were dead. While keeping an ear tuned in on the conversation in the hallway and keeping his promise of staying blindfolded, he carried on like this for almost ten minutes, farting and then fanning each time with his napkin.

When he heard the phone farewells he neatly laid his napkin on his lap and folded his hands on top of it. Smiling contently, he was the picture of innocence when his wife walked in. Apologising for taking so long, she asked if he had peeked at the dinner table.

After assuring her he had not peeked, she removed the blindfold and yelled "SURPRISE!"

To his shock and horror, there were twelve dinner guests seated around the table for his surprise birthday party.

Last edited: 21 May 2010
  11. Mr.ME

Mr.ME Minimodder

12. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

IIRC they were a disaster as the Russians had trained them using Russian tanks so when the dogs were released they went after their own tanks and not the Germans.

13. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

And IIRC the incendiary Pigs just ran back at the Romans or whoever.

14. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

Does it demotivate anyone to know that there are people that think that Frankenstein is the name of the monster? Does it demotivate any of you further that a girl in my class thought the monster's name was Frankenstein after finishing the god damned book, and watching the movie? Then, does it demotivate any of you EVEN FURTHER to know that she graduated later in the year?

anyways, on to the funny pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I know this one is a repost, but it makes me lol everytime, and it hasn't been posted in a long time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. _crazy_crazy_

_crazy_crazy_ mi mum say's that i'm special

16. Elledan

Elledan What's a Dremel?

I had a girl in one of my classes who couldn't find any country on a world map. Including the USA, Russia and our own country (Netherlands). It was painful, but oh so funny :D

17. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

18. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Last edited: 21 May 2010
  19. cyrilthefish

cyrilthefish What's a Dremel?

So very demotivating, doubly so as it's spot on. Not just for the MMR jab but essentially everything now :(
    Unfortunately most newspapers no longer exist to spread actual news, only to sell newspapers. Facts are inconvenient and cost money to check, therefore they are an unnecessary expense. :wallbash:

I really do despair for the future the way things are heading :sigh:

20. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

You sound pretty demotivated. Job done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.