1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows What are the best manager games out there?!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Cozmo87, 11 Jun 2010.

1. Cozmo87

Cozmo87 "huh hurmm!!!"

I'm looking for the best manager games to play, there are lots of football ones but I don't like football much and am looking for one where you can develop your facilities and sell things and trade, manage staff and so on, any suggestions? Thanks

2. pimonserry

pimonserry sounds like a party.

This might not be quite what you're after, but Tropico (I think 3 is the latest one) is the only management game I've put any time into and enjoyed.

3. deadlyavenger

deadlyavenger What's a Dremel?

In terms of 'Manager' games - I don't really know that many. If you're talking 'Simulation Games'...I know quite a few :D

Tropico 3 has been keeping me busy recently as there's not been a lot of new games in the genre that have been able to whet my appetite.
    OpenTTD is a free, open-source version of Transport Tycoon where you build up a transport company with trains, buses, planes etc. - a very old game but still pretty epic!
    Other simulations games I've played/think are good include:

Rollercoaster Tycoon (£6 on amazon atm)
    Theme Hospital

Wow...just had a look down the Amazon.co.uk offerings for simulation games and apart from 'The Sims' and its plethora of expansion packs there's hardly anything I'd even be remotely interested in playing. *le sigh*