1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Education Exams in Scotland

Discussion in 'General' started by Kaaa, 4 Aug 2010.

1. Kaaa

Kaaa What's a Dremel?

Just thought I'd throw a good luck to all those in Scotland who are getting their results today/ tomorrow :thumb:

2. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

C for Adv Computing, B for Maths and History and a C for tech studies!

So chuffed that I even passed Computing and Tech Studs! And now I am off to Edinburgh College of Art to do photography. This is a GOOD day!

How's everyone else who got it through MySQA go?

3. Kaaa

Kaaa What's a Dremel?

Grats mate, were any of the results needed? I got an A in maths and biology, B in computing and chemistry and a C in english, all at higher :D

4. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

Well done on Maths! Pretty chuffed with my B. The first paper was heavenly but the second half of the second was just brutal. Crashed and burned there.

And none were specific, I just need to make up 240UCAS points with my results. Ended up with like 370 including my C in english from last year so that will do me just lovely!

5. JunkersUK

JunkersUK Great chieftan o' the puddin race

A for Advanced Higher Graph Comm, B for Higher Physics and Maths and a C for Higher English. 6th year here I come!

6. Cptn-Inafinus

Cptn-Inafinus Minimodder

How on earth did you manage to do AH in 5th year? Much jealousy. Would have loved to miss the tedium of higher.

7. JunkersUK

JunkersUK Great chieftan o' the puddin race

I haven't a bloody clue. I managed to get 1's for Standard Grade and I think my Graph Comm teacher bragged so much about me that when I had to go to another school just to do GC (bloody timetable), I was told I was doing Advanced Higher. I loved it to be honest, such a brilliant course. I'd do it again if I could, but I sort of can't since I've got an A :p

8. gordon1992

gordon1992 What's a Dremel?

A in Advanced Higher Maths
    A in Advanced Higher Physics
    A in Higher Computing

Well happy :)