1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays SAMSUNG SyncMaster 2333HD

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SDeshmukh, 20 Aug 2010.

1. SDeshmukh

SDeshmukh What's a Dremel?

Anyone who owns or has used this monitor - what did you think?

Reviews seem favourable on the whole. Specs are for 5ms response time, but apparently this wasn't causing the reviewers any issues with games they tested. I know the speakers are poor, but that is easily remedied, and sound won't need to be all that loud since this will be in a bedroom with my PC rather than the main TV in the living room.

2. Ginger_Ace

Ginger_Ace What's a Dremel?

I've got the 22" version so not sure this will help.

I find mine is great, the picture is great! However the prob i have is the response time it takes to turn on from stanby, i end up missing my post when turning on my comp, have to use my second screen to see anything.

The touch screen that is the on screen is a nice touch but can be annoying knowing if you have turned it on at all.

But other than those i like the screen alot.

Hope this helps!

3. SDeshmukh

Thanks Ginger_Ace. Is that the P2270HD that you have? Are you saying that when you try to boot the computer the monitor takes so long to wake from standby that it misses the signal entirely?

4. SDeshmukh

Have had a chance to look at this and the P2370HD in stores. Both were hooked up by the TV antenna input, and clarity on that seemed significantly better with the P2370HD. Anyone noticed any blurriness with the SM2333HD with TV signals?

5. brighty22

brighty22 What's a Dremel?

i have the 2494hm.. and despite all the reviews about poor viewing angles, its the best monitor i've ever had. I cant imagine the 2333HD being much different.. can't recommend mine enough. go for it :)

6. barndoor101

barndoor101 Bring back the demote thread!

this is the DTV version right? i have one for the left of my eyefinity array.

picture is fine - same as the 2333SW (normal monitor version). tv works well too - cant complain.