1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Neptune's Pride - 12-player BT/CPC - Game #2! **It's off** Congrats Zinfandel!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xtrafresh, 18 Aug 2010.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

My backstabbing? I asked for technological support to protect my southern borders and received nothing from either of you... other than offers of technology I'd almost finished researching myself. The best excuse you could come up with was that "neither of you were attacking me", which really did make me lol. I felt like I'd been led all along... backstabbed to use your words, but I'd been wary of your actions from quite early on. The moment you started asking for planets to then upset my southern borders was when I felt it was time to call an end to our "agreement" (which wasn't really one, frankly).

It seemed like you and Gravity were too loved up in marriage that I thought I'd ruin the honeymoon. Gravity has been a really good punchbag for you... nothing else, really. I did warn him about your actions long ago, fearing that you were becoming too large for your own good, but Gravity seemed quite happy with that because you were "helping" him. Well really, he was helping you to absorb Xtra's attacks, allowing you to get stronger. :)

2. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

AVAST YEE!!!

YAAAAARGH.

/Space pirate

3. spurs142

spurs142 What's a Dremel?

Well Gravity knows that I will hand back planets.
    If Bigzarelli had joined us and not pretended to sit on the fence this discussion would have been moot.
    For the record you never asked me for any tech. I only attacked you after you had sent ships to attack Gravity. You stated that you were not involved in the fight and we offered you options to attack Drax which you could have made great inroads into his territory yet you declined.
    Then you launch a full out offensive against my so called punching bag and you whine that I attacked you first?

Well Xtra you can try and sow seeds of discord im sure gravity knows that I will allow him planets back but why risk moving ships on the borders. If I was all about taking over my allies planets why would I offer him fall back planets in my core worlds? Whereas my peaceful nations agrees to treaties and alliances im sure you will all turn on each other at the drop of a heartbeat.

4. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the kind words Xtrafresh - I'm going to try my best :)

5. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Oooo i love this banter!

You sowed those seed yourself it seems, i never needed to do any work for that. Thanks for that! :thumb:
    Well, so far you are doing impressively well, almost double the ships and economy i have... numbers far out of reach :(

Last edited: 5 Sep 2010
  6. Tim S

Tim S OG

You seem... upset? I asked for both Range and Scanning in one thread with you after asking Gravity for Range in another. Gravity told me that you'd given it him and you'd told him not to share it with anyone. That seems like an alliance to me?

Since when did I whine about you attacking me first? Please just stop making things up, as there's one of my fleets roaming around your nation that you need to attend to. :)

Nice homeworld btw... ;)

7. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Your game seems so much more exciting than ours. :sigh:

8. Tim S

Tim S OG

Priceless... I sent Gravity a free upgrade after both Lingy and Gravity - my former allies - were heading towards the same planet with 41 and 40 ships respectively. Turns out the speed upgrade means they'll get there at about the same time and it looks like I won't have to kill those 81 ships. Well worth the $25!

9. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Well played :grr:

10. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

Ohh, well good thing others are more generous ;)

11. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Sigh; chill folks it's just a game :rock:

12. spurs142

spurs142 What's a Dremel?

Hey ho your foray is coming to an end after a one planet tour say bye bye now.
    Now about my fleet that's in your backyard its waving at you.

former allies if sitting on the fence is an ally. lmao yes gravity tis only a game. and don't worry we still have fleets and ships but well played.:thumb:

13. Xtrafresh

Xtrafresh It never hurts to help

Wow, i normally don't do these every day, but just LOOK at how fast the orange empire caves in! This is what happens if you mess up the diplomacy... this game is BRUTAL :eek:

[​IMG]

I can't say i mind though, Lister has been trying to steal my planets off the back of Lingy's hard work for the past three days now. He's failed, but damn he came close to doing real damage!

14. Tim S

Tim S OG

It looks like I'll have to send another - it seems to have the desired effect ;-)

15. Tim S

Tim S OG

I think it's been great fun and still is - like you though, I won't be going down without a good fight. Nothing like a good bit of banter, but someone's fire seems quite easily stoked... :thumb:

16. PegasusM

PegasusM Stand back, I'm doing science

Look how quickly Kimbie's has shrunk too!

17. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

I thought your thread seemed a bit quiet.

This game is epic though. I can't believe I've spent so long playing Travian.

I hope it's not just that our game in particular is so awesome, but I hope no one is taking things personally! It's just a game... Honest it is just a game, it's not took over my life and my dreams or anything.

Edit: And Xtra, I prefer watching the Dark Red empire collapse ;).

18. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's what happens when 400 ships hit your boarders in 12 hours.

*High Fives Ph4sed for same tactics*

I had originally given Lister 'til Wednesday, but now it seems tomorrow he'll be gone. Even Baggy has more ships :D Sorry, Lister, your position made you vulnerable.

19. russ1980

russ1980 What's a Dremel?

Yeh, my empire collapse was dramatic, Lord B, Light Blue, Xtra and Prof.. fighting on 4 fronts is plain impossible. Lord b's empire seemed to grow exponentially overnight ! and xtra was forever pulling ships out of god knows where ! they just would quit :)

20. russ1980

russ1980 What's a Dremel?

And talk about diplomacy, i had 5 or 6 people on my borders.. so you can be diplomatic with all of them but one person is going to be upset about something you did, and its a snowball effect.