1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Co-workers not following procedures! :wallbash:

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

I bloody need it due to stupid systems and procedures at work :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

3. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

now thats just funny :D

4. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Looks to be a common problem :eeek:

5. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

one girl at work not showing up so we get understaffed for the day and none of the closing stuff gets done, resulting in me staying over an hour after the store closes cleaning everything. Then 2 days go by and she quits just before her shift starts, once again, screwing me over. At least she is gone now...

6. TheMusician

TheMusician Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

Ex-girlfriend started seeing another guy and they claim to be just friends even though they constantly skype and spent all their time together during the summer (WHILE we were still going out). Nobody is that close without at least one person liking the other.

I was replaced, plain and simple. Even if they weren't romantic, she might as well have been cheating on me. Whenever I bring it up, she gets angry and acts as if i'm being completely unreasonable, when the reality is that we went out for 2 years and this went on for 2 months while we were going out, and I didn't say much about it; I kept it inside. Of course i'm gonna hurt later on. Of course my emotions are going to come out later on. I've been hurting, am hurting, and will be hurting for a long time. My therapist says it could be up to a year.

Thanks a lot, you heartless b**ch. Not that you'd understand, since you don't have any empathy whatsoever. And you have the nerve to tell me that you feel jealous when you look at my Facebook and all of my new college friends who happen to be female... There's nothing between me and them, and plus, how the f**k do you think I felt when you hung out with him constantly and kept it a secret from me?

[/rant]

7. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Shiiiiiit, two posts in one day. :(

I've just received some information about what maths I should be able to do for when my course at university starts. And I'm a bit rusty. Really rusty. OK, I've forgotten everything! :(

Stupid gap year...

8. Sam_JB

Sam_JB What's a Dremel?

two months' worth of written report due in tomorrow... I'm on the second page... FML doesn't even being to descibe it.

9. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Just had wisdom tooth pulled out. stitches etc.

10. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Didn't you know? Only guys cheat :eyebrow: Sucks man. You'll get there. The more hate you have towards her, the better you'll feel.

11. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

I acted like a complete dick at a work social, then got into a fight with one of my co-workers and threw him off a balcony. I'm a bad person.

12. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Yes, you are :D What floor? :eyebrow:

13. Combinho

Combinho Ten kinds of awesome

First, It's not really a balcony, more a terrace outside the front doors of a row of houses. I don't remember whether it was all the way or off the steps, to be honest I only found out that I'd done it after someone told me today. Fortunately he wasn't hurt too badly, seemded okay at work today.

14. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Course he seemed ok :D That's because he's been cursing you to hell inside, but isn't about to start anything because he thinks you're not worth it :thumb: (This is the pain talking ;) )

15. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

or maybe he just doesn't want to **** with him... he already got thrown off of a balcony.

mvagusta likes this.
  16. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

13-hour workdays.

17. null_x86

null_x86 Thread Closer

i think he just doesnt want to get thrown off a higher balcony

18. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

ruse isnt unlocked for another bloody hour

19. Hoffs

Hoffs Seek

Nothing I can do about it but today as I was walking alongside my school next to a road, a white van sped past me quickly. I saw a window open and then it appeared that a man in the passenger seat had spat on my chest.

I just found it so disgusting and foul, it literally put a downer on the rest of my day.

20. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

this might be in the wrong thread..... it depends, what was the fight about?