1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Build Advice Getting this

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dopey, 23 Oct 2010.

1. JaredC01

JaredC01 Hardware Nut

I'm going to say ditch VLC player and go for Media Player Classic - Home Cinema. I've had stuttering issues with VLC in the past, that I've never had with MPC-HC. Media Player Classic also plays every file format I've ever thrown at it.

2. topgun23

topgun23 What's a Dremel?

What a shame you didnt check the buyers guide. The psu may well last you, but the issue with cheap psu's is when they go bang and damage other components, that 5 year waranty wont help you. I can also understand why you went with a sound card on that Asrock board.

3. Dopey

Dopey What's a Dremel?

I can always change the psu on the rig im using now and just swap it, having said that, it did have a very good write up,

4. topgun23

topgun23 What's a Dremel?

Where's this? I couldnt find a review, only ebuyer customer coments.

5. Dopey

Dopey What's a Dremel?

Ok its all up and running now, but i had software problems, not sorted that out yet though, had to reinstall windows again, updated the drivers from the windows link, need some free software now, i will have to ask around for that, dont know any good sited to get it from, but thanks everyone for the help and advice