1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Project cogs and corsets

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Infiniti, 2 Nov 2010.

1. Infiniti

Infiniti i modded the wheel!

Last edited: 7 Feb 2011
  2. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Wowza i searched the define xl and was like :jawdrop::rock::clap::duh::idea::dremel::wallbash::thumb:

I always liked there cases but they always looked the wrong dimensions for me this one looks fantastic maybe this is my next case! :naughty:

Edit: saw the airbrush designs damn they will be epic! you should do two girls though :)

Last edited: 2 Nov 2010
  3. Infiniti

cheers man.....yeah will be awsome... donno think the missus will be a little pissed lol :D but we'll see... last of the water cooling stuff ordered today so happy days :D

had word of fractal today that case will be sent in about a weeks time... still awaiting the europe release:thumb:

cant wait to get it modded an kitted up.. then on with the air brush come warmer weather :D

4. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Interesting stuff... I like Steampunk so I'll be looking forward to this one. But project logs need to show actual work in progress, else it is just a plan (or dream). Hence this thread has been moved to Modding for now.

5. confusis

confusis Kiwi-modder

Looking forward to this. Also borrowed the pic of the chick for my desktop. Thanks!

6. lifer

lifer Water on the pcb

Excellent, another steampunk build! Wish I had done a project log of Victoria now.

7. Infiniti

Cheers Guys...yes i know i should have put it in the Modding section first!!!!

all components here now apart from the case and the paint :/ so all at a stand still atm last off the watercooling equipment arrived the other day so very happy...

My work bench has been build, garage roof fixed and new boiler installed.. so now i can focus on this...
    have noticed alot of airbrushed cases on the go at the mo so really need to get this one spot on after all its is a show peice item... :D so when the case arrives i'll get some pics loaded up and get everything on the go

cheers guys

8. Infiniti

Evening all

just wanna send a big shout out to dave over at airsick stencils for donationg some stuff to me for the build gonna be wicked when they get here from over the pond :D check out there site for some awsome stensils :D
    [​IMG]

more to come promise :D