1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Spanish Woman now owns the sun

Discussion in 'General' started by Teelzebub, 2 Dec 2010.

1. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

Another fine example of human ignorance, as if our litigation and beurocracy means anything beyond our sphere of influence! This is so retarded, as if anyone can lay claim to the sun, ownership itself is a problematic concept definitive of human folly and its lack of existential perspective....

If she owns it we should fire her into it!!

2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I now call dibs on all the Hydrogen in the galaxy.

Pay me ho.

3. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Your too late mate, But I think there's methane floating around you can have lol

4. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

No, let her own the sun now, explain to her that she's owes taxes on it back to its creation and that because of the her late payments that they are late payment penalties as well. :)

Of, course theres also the fact that she never filed for planning permission again something for which there are fees for

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Just make her claim squatters rights? She has to be in residence for a set number of days and THEN she can legally own it.

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

yeah well I own the universe and all parallel universes, guess what bitch, rent is due AND UTILITIES

BTW this thread is full of win :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

7. Ryu_ookami

ok, I'm hereby declaring the fact that I own the megaverse and the multiverse

8. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Too late, I claimed all parallel universes 4 minutes before you. I guess in a parallel universes you would have posted 4 minutes before me but alas that is not the case in this universe

9. Ryu_ookami

arhhhh but you assuming that time runs in the same way in my universe's It doesn't it runs backwards which means that 4 minutes after you posted your claim ran out and I reclaimed it :)

10. Rkiver

Rkiver Cybernetic Spine

I own the quantum foam that makes up everything, ever. All universes, multiverses, megaverses etc.

Which means I own existence itself. And guess what, no rent owed, just enjoy it all.

11. Teelzebub

As the OP of this thread I own the thread and every thing posted in it so I own everything and everybody thats in it so you all work for me lol

12. Ryu_ookami

I've got a horrible feeling that Nexxo's going to turn up in a few minutes and give us all a very logical, concise and well thought out argument that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he owns all of existence and that we all owe him trillions

13. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Nexxo is a lie.

14. bigsharn

bigsharn Officially demotivated

Nexxo is a cake?

15. Teelzebub

Nexxo is the reincanation of Deep Thought and always gets the last word in :worried: and its a gooey cake too.

16. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

She can own the sun if she wants to. But I claim Easement (the right to use the property of another without possessing it) based on prior use (I had shared ownership and use of the sun before she staked an exclusive claim on it), and based on right to light (also called solar easement, as it happens): the right to receive a minimum quantity of light in favour of a window or other aperture in a building which is primarily designed to admit light.

Of course now she is the owner, she is liable for maintenance of the sun and liable for repair of all damage caused by the sun: i.e. sunburn, skin cancers, crop failures due to drought, global warming, light and heat damage to properties and structures, radiation damage and disruption caused by solar flares...

17. Hrodwulf666

Hrodwulf666 Arse about tit master!

The sun may be "hers" but its made from MY atoms!!!
    All dark matter is mine!!!!
    All hadrons are also mine and I can collide them with whatever takes my fancy!!!!

18. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

I have missed Nexxo, glad I'm back.:rock:

19. Hi Fi Aiki

Hi Fi Aiki What's a Dremel?

My Thoughts exactly. Shes opening up a whole can of worms there :)